Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was botting last night for about 10hours but when i woke up i saw the bot does nothing..
I started the bot again, after 4 hours rs logged uit to lobby the bot logged back in and didnt do anything.
Can you fix that or help me ?

Is there any way to get the bot to bank yews instead of just getting stuck in the ge. Osrs. Please fix

Is it possible that I could be getting logged out for being afk if the bot is just choping the same tree for a while?

When I click on the woodcutting tab on the overlay, nothing happens. It worked once were it switched and showed the amounts of logs cut and the exp per hour and such but now when I click on the tab nothing happens. How can I access the woodcutting tab on the overlay?

Author of MaxiBots
When I click on the woodcutting tab on the overlay, nothing happens. It worked once were it switched and showed the amounts of logs cut and the exp per hour and such but now when I click on the tab nothing happens. How can I access the woodcutting tab on the overlay?
Try reloading the bot, that shouldn't happen

Still doesn't work for me. I've used this script a number of times and I can't ever access the wc tab by clicking on it in the paint. I can't resize or drag the paint anywhere either.

The chopping radius for power-chopping isn't working. I started in Draynor with a radius of 10 and end up in Falador 15 minutes later.

Is it possible to have it pick up Geode's that fall out of crystal trees? Other than that, this bot has been working great for me. Many thanks.

I thought you'd enjoy this proggy!! It won't let me add a screenshot, so here it is.
http://tinypic.com/r/2eyz995/8
2eyz995.jpg

There you go :) you need to take the direct link to use images.
Damn nice proggy though man, how much xp did you gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.