Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran but for 2 hours got from 1-24, solid bot.
I've now moved onto a different location and it seems very bot like, it would just click in the middle of the crossroad, wait a moment then click near the tree then click the tree. This problem occured when trying to bank oaks at Draynor, the guard near the house actually killed me unless I stopped the bot. Only problem I've faced so far, other than that haen't been banned yet haha

Author of MaxiBots
I already know of all of these bugs. I think i'll start updating all my threads to be like MaxiConstructions and i'll list all the bugs i'm aware of. I'll see if i can do this later today

f092885439.png

99 in 1 week, thanks to this bot. ^^

I haven't directly been doing it, few extra skills here and there a quest here and there. I'm at 68 right now so progressing. Still though..

Aidden is love. Aidden is life.

Chopping yews at edge is bugged. Runs out of woodcutting area and around the building, making it seem like your a bot. Can you please fix this?

Currently doing magic trees. It works perfectly except for the hiccup with maple trees but I just hand trained it. I suggest everyone use a low pop world. I've been using the PVP world on some occasions. There's always the chance of you being killed but with a 100-200 population it's good for w/c + what do you honestly have to lose? Sure your dragon axe is the most valuable thing but I think it's worth it.

Nice script I've tested it out on my newer accounts and I really like it but I had mine chopping oak logs in west varrock and sometimes I seen it would get stuck behind the fence on the east path then quickly fix itself. It kinda makes it obvious its a bot making that same mistake.

Aidden. i noticed that that the bot takes weird longer route when walking back to Magic trees in South Seers Village.

Seers village south magics.

Says : "Doesnt have usable axe..."
My wc lvl 83.
Or it's just "Loading..."

Attachments

• bot.png
    bot.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 6
Great bot! Got 1-60 wc in a day. I would really recommend adding the Yew trees at Falador. There are 3 trees and a bank nearby.

Ive got banned twice on this bot and Ive botted successfully for years. Perm ban on a f2p and 1 day ban on members. They both had multiple skills levels (in fact they were both mains at separate points), but the second i ran this bot past lvl 75 i got banned both times.

Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident: Waiting/Banking
Area selected: GE/Edgeville/Port Rimmington
Tree(s) selected: Yews for GE/Edgeville and Powerchopping Maples @ Rimmington
RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
Details of what happened: You're already aware of issues with yews. But the fact that there is no F2P yew support makes it difficult to make a bond when I've invested my time in botting woodcutting. Maples was chopping fine, but would drop one log and then sit until logout after full inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident: Waiting/Banking
Area selected: GE/Edgeville/Port Rimmington
Tree(s) selected: Yews for GE/Edgeville and Powerchopping Maples @ Rimmington
RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
Details of what happened: You're already aware of issues with yews. But the fact that there is no F2P yew support makes it difficult to make a bond when I've invested my time in botting woodcutting. Maples was chopping fine, but would drop one log and then sit until logout after full inventory.
It's only dropping one log? Is it just maples?

Status
Not open for further replies.