Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
The banking is off too. It runs half way to the catherby bank then runs back to the seer's bank
That would just be the web generating the path weird. I'll look into it at some point

Just a heads up, on DarkScape if you get killed and lose your axe, it will keep trying to chop trees. I think it did this for ~20 minutes before I caught it. Ill let you know if I get banned.

Mod Automation
Just a heads up, on DarkScape if you get killed and lose your axe, it will keep trying to chop trees. I think it did this for ~20 minutes before I caught it. Ill let you know if I get banned.
Bind your hatchet to solve that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod Automation
Fair enough. Aidden should be able to add the check soon, but it should be done as a setting for people who want to use the hatchet in the tool belt. In the meantime I recommend you bind a bronze hatchet so it just keeps going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can bind bronze axe
also draynor oak chopping after awhile it will just stand around the trees and not chop I think it's after I get killed but I haven't caught it yet

also I'm using windows 10 and the ui gets cut off and can't use the radius settings not sure if client or bot issue

Author of MaxiBots
Next release should have a temporary fix for your gui issues. In the future the gui will be rewritten in jfx and will be much sexier and not be prone to such issues :p

BIG PROBLEM WITH UPDATE. I was just running the previous version, it was working beautifully for an hour. I saw the update and just tried it. It just says "Waiting for trees". It didn't even ask for presets/GUI

Author of MaxiBots
the new update doesnt seem to be working for me. once i click start it just says waiting for trees.

BIG PROBLEM WITH UPDATE. I was just running the previous version, it was working beautifully for an hour. I saw the update and just tried it. It just says "Waiting for trees". It didn't even ask for presets/GUI

Seem to have lost any configuration GUI with this update. Starts the paint, but nothing more.

I am also having the "Waiting for trees" problem. :confused:

Nothing comes up on start-up. OSRS. @Aidden
Sorry guys, fixed in the next release, just waiting for arbi or cloud to log back on

It would be awesome if you added support for having the bot recognize that your hatchet is in your inventory and therefore won't deposit it. Another thing, the barbarian outpost location works until the door closes at barbarian assault. The bot won't open the door, rendering that spot obsolete when opting to bank willows.

Status
Not open for further replies.