Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant Willows. I was doing Willows at Port Rimmington to avoid Draynor and yes it would only drop one log and just sit there afterward. Haven't powerchopped anything else so I'm not sure if it's only Willows.

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry, I meant Willows. I was doing Willows at Port Rimmington to avoid Draynor and yes it would only drop one log and just sit there afterward. Haven't powerchopped anything else so I'm not sure if it's only Willows.
Would you be ableto check for me? Because that's really odd.

And thankyou for using the bug report template, you're the first person to actually bother -.-

Hello sir, I was trying to chop some yews in NE Grand exchange and when it went to bank it kept going up to the NE corner of GE and thinking the bank was there, I even decided to bank for it and it still got stuck up there with a empty inventory thinking it needed to bank. Not sure what was going on but it cut the yews flawless at first.

Author of MaxiBots
Hello sir, I was trying to chop some yews in NE Grand exchange and when it went to bank it kept going up to the NE corner of GE and thinking the bank was there, I even decided to bank for it and it still got stuck up there with a empty inventory thinking it needed to bank. Not sure what was going on but it cut the yews flawless at first.
Known Bugs:
  • Can't drop multiple logs via the actionbar
  • Possibly won't drop the logs if there are other log types on the actionbar
  • OSRS GE doesn't work
  • Gets stuck when edgeville yew door is closed
  • Sometimes clicks outside the edgeville yew building causing it to run around
  • Bonfire gets stuck when fire goes out while add to fire interface is open.
  • Sometimes gets stuck in Varrock west bank (Tries to use the booth on the other side of the ropes
  • OSRS at seers village. It doesn't chop maple trees
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Area selected
3. Tree(s) selected
4. RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
5. If powerchopping, what were your settings in the area tab
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Just started using it in priff and was sure it wouldn't support Ivy there, but had to give it a try.. and it works flawlessly, thank you very much for your wonderful work!

Being unable to bank at the GE bank and getting stuck in the Edgeville room, leaves no option for botting yews without a membership, right? This is a tad inconvenient being stuck chopping oaks forever. I understand this is a bot, and free at that, so I don't have any expectations, just giving my input!

Oops you aren't stuck at oaks, there are willows as well.

Hey does this have an anti-ban? I've noticed it doesn't turn the screen and the movements are pretty repetitive.

Ran it for 12 hours again today, those are the result Joshua

Attachments

• log.png
    log.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Yeah I know, i'm going to take a few days break from it, and then go back to 8-10 hours

For the yews at edgeville, it has a lot of pathing issues especially when it tries to click on a tree and misses. It'll walk outside of the area and wait until it completes walking, then click back inside. Looks really bot like

It would be nice if instead of dropping the logs in powerup mode you could just burn the logs with a tinder box.

When chopping ivy at Falador, the bot puts the camera parallel to the ground and puts the view so it looks at the wall from the south side (which makes it look at the side of the wall the ivy isn't on).This only happens when a bird's nest falls to the ground. It stays there then and the bot will misclick, make your character run to the other side of the wall, and then it logs out cause it won't click the ivy. Could this be fixed please?

Hey. Great bot, love it. But it would be really nice if you could get the GE bank support. Because the only other place for chopping yews (Non-member) is Draynor I think and that has some bugs in it as well. The bot cant seem to get to where the trees are and just keeps going around them. So please get GE bank support that would make it like 10 times better. But either way great bot thx so much for making it!

Got to 99 chopping ivys from 80, took me a week and half, thanks alot for this wonderful bot

Status
Not open for further replies.