Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mn6IxW5.png

F2P, Currently 75 Woodcutting. :)

@Aidden thanks for the great script! but I have one thing goin on...

I have an adament hatchet in my inventory because my account is lvl 3 but when the bot goes to bank the logs it just stays in the bank screen and doesn't do anything. If I use a bronze hatchet and wield it, everything runs smoothly. Am I missing something simple ?

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden thanks for the great script! but I have one thing goin on...

I have an adament hatchet in my inventory because my account is lvl 3 but when the bot goes to bank the logs it just stays in the bank screen and doesn't do anything. If I use a bronze hatchet and wield it, everything runs smoothly. Am I missing something simple ?
Just for everyone else who's reading this, the bug stated above doesn't appear to have been bot related and has since disappeared.

Do you think you could add the future of cutting the logs into arrow shafts instead of dropping them? Takes about the same time, and would make some cash, especially for darkscape. Would be wonderful! :)

Do you think you could add the future of cutting the logs into arrow shafts instead of dropping them? Takes about the same time, and would make some cash, especially for darkscape. Would be wonderful! :)
Even just as a way to gain fletching exp while you're at it on OSRS or RS3

hmm, don't think I can figure out how to use the "area" setup of the bot. I'm cutting ivy at the moment, on Darkscape. There's only one spot for it, but there's 1 ivy tree a little bit further away. I want to stay on just this tree, since people may kill me at the other spots. However, as soon as the ivy is cut down, it'll run to the other ivies. How should I set it up so it just stays on the same spot, until the single ivy reappears again?

Author of MaxiBots
hmm, don't think I can figure out how to use the "area" setup of the bot. I'm cutting ivy at the moment, on Darkscape. There's only one spot for it, but there's 1 ivy tree a little bit further away. I want to stay on just this tree, since people may kill me at the other spots. However, as soon as the ivy is cut down, it'll run to the other ivies. How should I set it up so it just stays on the same spot, until the single ivy reappears again?
Try selecting a radial area and setting the size small, maybe 2 or 3?

most likely gonna get me banned. sat there for two hours clicking the minimap with a log selected.

Hi would you be able to add another spot? In the clan camp south of falador there's a bank chest and directly west of it there's a group of 6 willow trees which makes for great banking not too much worse then draynor.

Also have a bug report, while cutting oaks in w.varrock (banking), the script manages to get into a 'dropping logs' state which bugs it out.

Cheers and great bot :)

Bot works great until it's finished with adding logs to a bonfire, just stands there, please look into this :)

Sometimes at the seer's magic trees (both locations) it just logs out for some reason even though the trees are present and the route to the bank is completely off course

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes at the seer's magic trees (both locations) it just logs out for some reason even though the trees are present
Most likely due to the long chop time without any user input in between, causing it to timeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.