Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it require a bank? If not just use the anywhere option and set the area

No it doesn't but every 1/35 logs or something along those lines, you get a special teak log, do you have to add any coding to the bot to drop them or do I just put them on the actionbar with normal logs?

Author of MaxiBots
No it doesn't but every 1/35 logs or something along those lines, you get a special teak log, do you have to add any coding to the bot to drop them or do I just put them on the actionbar with normal logs?
eh multiple item dropping with the action bar is bugged and i haven't had time to rewrite it yet. If you really need to do it now use legacy mode so it drops via inventory and it should be fine

I can't seem to get this to work. When I run it on OSRS at west Varrock for the oaks it just clicks around and never cuts. Am I doing something wrong?

Author of MaxiBots
I can't seem to get this to work. When I run it on OSRS at west Varrock for the oaks it just clicks around and never cuts. Am I doing something wrong?

I think every Maxi bots are messed up after the last update :(
Just so you know, when a bot breaks after a runescape update, it's not the bots code that needs fixing, it's the clients.

On OSRS, at Serrs' Village maples with banking, it'll just sit there and not do anything.
It works everywhere else I've used it.

Here's a quick proggy:
7f0d6aff36413b096385d827193a5a41.png

Love it so far, haven't gotten the hammer yet. Hopefully will stay that way!

What does it mean if your screen flashes red when using this? It probably wasn't the WC bot but it happened while I was WC.

You can clearly read "You get some willow logs" in the background Jesse ahahaha

Yeah I know, doesn't mean he was cutting willows, could of cut one by accident. You just rarely see exp rates ok 50k at willows

The script has a little bug while cutting yews in edgeville, it starts clicking outside of the cutting zone loses alot of time and xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.