Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna do it in a moment, but where the message goes when i click "submit" ? I thought it goes to you, and I don't even need to show u details.

That's the error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.destinationX but instead we received null (OSRS: 49d60d44)
at app.Mq.char(vob:92)
at app.Mq.char(vob:255)
at app.Mq.char(vob:149)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Traversal.getDestination(obc:41)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.char(nic:235)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.char(nic:202)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.step(yzb:254)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(nic:30)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:255)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:170)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(fob:131)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(dub:120)
at app.kl.run(dtb:273)

Author of MaxiBots
I'm gonna do it in a moment, but where the message goes when i click "submit" ? I thought it goes to you, and I don't even need to show u details.

That's the error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.destinationX but instead we received null (OSRS: 49d60d44)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Traversal.getDestination(obc:41)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.basic.BresenhamPath.step(yzb:254)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Path.step(nic:30)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:255)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:170)
It does, i'm just saying showing me an image of it telling you there was an error doesn't help me at all because it you didn't even show the error, and it gets sent to me anyway. Thanks for trying to be helpful though :)

at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.step(qzb:121)
at com.runemate.api.Walking.walkTo(Walking.java:67)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.bank(MaxiWoodcutter.java:359)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:181)

Got this at draynor willows, Old school.

at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.step(qzb:121)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.bank(MaxiWoodcutter.java:359)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:181)

Its a bot issue all scripts are current down... Will take a few days to be fixed

Author of MaxiBots

Its a bot issue all scripts are current down... Will take a few days to be fixed
This issue should be fixed now. Try restarting the client so it can update.

Author of MaxiBots
thank you, Can we get a firemaking script for old school?
I don't think this si the thread to be asking on lol. But i know there's a dev working on a firemaker atm. And i'd expect it to work for both games. Either way, i do plan to write one. It's just not on my todo list at the moment.

Can you please support the "mysterious meteorite" thingy? And before we launch the bot select in which skill we want the xp?
Talking RS3 ofc.

Author of MaxiBots
Runescape updated a few moments ago, and the script crashes when i try to start it.
If the bot stops working due to a game update, it's a client issue, not a bot issue. I'll let cloud know

I know it's all update's fault but i'm pasting my error logs anyway :)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.cameraZ but instead we received null (OSRS: c771f729)
at app.CO.char(uec:276)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.absoluteToScreen(aec:172)
at app.sI.isVisible(jbb:139)
at app.xO.isVisible(sgc:81)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:237)

Author of MaxiBots
I know it's all update's fault but i'm pasting my error logs anyway :)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.cameraZ but instead we received null (OSRS: c771f729)
at app.CO.char(uec:276)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.absoluteToScreen(aec:172)
at app.sI.isVisible(jbb:139)
at app.xO.isVisible(sgc:81)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:237)
Already made a thread for it :) Exceptions automatically get sent to us :p

Okey just tried out maples at seers and its gets the stats waiting for trees even tho all of them are up.

Yeah, At seers yews it will chop them all fine but when i goes to bank it seems like its just moving below the bank booth and moving in circles. ( OSRS )

@Aidden please add support for Teak Tree in karamja. Its a little area that costs 100 trading sticks to enter ( can be bought on the G.E for 500 coins) Teak is the best training method for WC till 94 where you can cut crystal trees. Im lvl 65 and getting 75k exp an hour and that's with alpha woodcutting. Note its very glitchy so I could easily be getting 80k/hr+ at lvl 65. Exp rates are known to go up to 100k/hr with a d hatchet and fast hand speed.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden please add support for Teak Tree in karamja. Its a little area that costs 100 trading sticks to enter ( can be bought on the G.E for 500 coins) Teak is the best training method for WC till 94 where you can cut crystal trees. Im lvl 65 and getting 75k exp an hour and that's with alpha woodcutting. Note its very glitchy so I could easily be getting 80k/hr+ at lvl 65. Exp rates are known to go up to 100k/hr with a d hatchet and fast hand speed.
Does it require a bank? If not just use the anywhere option and set the area

Status
Not open for further replies.