Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
really good in general from my experience it runs into issues banking at varrock west, it sometimes gets stuck by the ropes and just rapidly clicks at a booth it cannot reach, it has also gotten stuck clicking on the door to the bank office.

However i have had no other problems and in general its really good

hey their. I really do like your work. Unfortunately i can't use this bot and i don't know whats wrong lol. I run it, select seers village and maple logs but when i click start it does nothing, just sits their and runs the time. Is this a user issue or is it something else?

Any idea on implementing hardwood grove with porter's bank when out of porters and repeat withdrawing 100 trading sticks for teak and mahogany ?

Author of MaxiBots
Any idea on implementing hardwood grove with porter's bank when out of porters and repeat withdrawing 100 trading sticks for teak and mahogany ?
Never even heard of that method. I'm not a member and haven't got porters. If i was to implement it, it wouldn't be until version 2.0 which is a while away due to irl shit

hello Aidden, when i was using your bot i came across a bug on OSRS at seers village. It doesn't chop maple trees for some reason. It looks like it doesn't recognize them. I tested that by using another type of tree and it went right to them.

tim

This bot isn't exactly safe. Got a 3rd account banned in the last 2 months. Each were banned within the first few hours of running on RS3 no other bots were used. All were 5+ year old accounts. First 2 were f2p doing oaks/normal logs and 3rd was p2p doing yews. And no I'm not flagged or else my other accounts would have been banned. I'm not worried that i lost em just a heads up to others.

This bot isn't exactly safe. Got a 3rd account banned in the last 2 months. Each were banned within the first few hours of running on RS3 no other bots were used. All were 5+ year old accounts. First 2 were f2p doing oaks/normal logs and 3rd was p2p doing yews. And no I'm not flagged or else my other accounts would have been banned. I'm not worried that i lost em just a heads up to others.

How many hours a day are you botting?

your cache saves all your data i.e loged in accounts and things that jagex can trace, ip's also, but yes! praise him! :p

Ow, good to know :p might delete this every 2-3 days then :D
I've actually heard that that doesn't matter at all.

What has been claimed to help is making random.dat a read-only file, because Jagex uses this to store whatever they like. The game cache, as far as I know, only contains the bare minimum to run the game.

I've actually heard that that doesn't matter at all.

What has been claimed to help is making random.dat a read-only file, because Jagex uses this to store whatever they like. The game cache, as far as I know, only contains the bare minimum to run the game.
I guess ill do both, thanks for the tips :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.