Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing the bot! It's getting me so many level up's. The only flaw is it crashes when cutting ivy. The longest I've gotten it to cut ivy is about 40 minutes but this could just be me.
Same problem here, just crashes after a while. Will try to make it crash again so I can post the error.

When you're back to updating scripts etc, maybe you could add a option to bank at cabbage facepunch bonaza, there is 3 oak trees very close to a bank chest. Thanks

seems to chop fine now runemate had an update but doesn't seem to want to walk to the bank or bank.

same here, bot is not walking to the bank, just stoping after full inventory

OSRS Willows / Normal tree / Oak, Varrock and Draynor.

Chops full inventory then stands still with "walking to bank" status crap.

Author of MaxiBots
It seems clouds osrs fix has caused unforeseen client errors. We'll need cloud to look into it but that probably won't be for a few more hours

seems to be working okay for draynor willows, one thing I would suggest though, can you tighten up the movement to and from banking (draynor willows), seems VERY botlike.

Author of MaxiBots
seems to be working okay for draynor willows, one thing I would suggest though, can you tighten up the movement to and from banking (draynor willows), seems VERY botlike.
What do you mean?

Thanks for fast and easy 60 wc!

and now for the not so nice part. Faults.

1. Doing willows at draynor is very risky due to obvious bot pattern. For example it seems to use the same point every time you go to the bank, and same thing when you come back to the trees. Id suggest randomizing with couple possible squares it would click on.
2. Yews
- GE/varrock castle. Gets stuck when you start from ge bank, clicks to southeast corner of ge and sort of gets stuck there clicking back and forth. Also very dimwitted and slow when recognizing trees.
- Edgeville. It clicks all over there place when/if someone closes the door to yews. Also when going for the northern yew it almost always clicks off the building, resulting in another furious click rampage trying to get back to trees ( it clicks close to SW portal, outside building walls ) Same with southern yew apparently ( noticed while writing this )

These are the ones I know of obviously.

Suggestions:

South of Falador bank ( east ) spot.
Lumbridge yews ( northwest of L castle ) spot.

I'll be testing out your bot and hopefully I can inform you as to how it goes.

Edit: Is there a reason why the screen is never panning while the bot is running?

Last edited:
This bot has gotten me to level 90 woodcutting in nothing flat before. I started beefing up some other bots starting this month and each time I use this bot they get caught and banned. I wish I had more information on how I got banned to further help. The bot has never gotten stuck or looped on me so IDK what the deal is.

This bot has gotten me to level 90 woodcutting in nothing flat before. I started beefing up some other bots starting this month and each time I use this bot they get caught and banned. I wish I had more information on how I got banned to further help. The bot has never gotten stuck or looped on me so IDK what the deal is.

i am talking about osrs..

Could you add barbarian outpost? It's a good place to bot and I would like to be able to bank the willow logs instead of just powerchopping them.

I'm having some troubles with CPU memory usage. It's laggin' like hell (my internet connection is alright.)

Status
Not open for further replies.