Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Thanks for an awesome script bot!
I found a bug. In OSRS bot selected to chop Yews in Grand Exchange NE has problem with banking. When backpack is fully equipped with wood it goes to RS3 bank location. In OSRS bank is placed in another location on the GE.
RS3:
5hu6g4.jpg

OSRS:
60qsij.jpg

Bot in OSRS stay in this red dot and stop working :(

Would be awesome if you can fix it.
Besides that, your bot is awesome!
Thank you.
bump

Trying to cut yews in Edgeville it just runs back and forth outside and inside the ruins where the trees are located

And missclicks outside the ruins ALOT

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Negative position
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
at app.Lk.catch(web:148)
at app.Lk.catch(web:175)
at app.li.catch(ycb:148)
at app.bI.catch(mhb:236)
at app.Jk.catch(qeb:222)
at app.bI.catch(mhb:273)
at app.Qj.catch(kgb:231)
at app.Jj.catch(hgb:259)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinition.get(pkb:158)
at app.UK.catch(ysb:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getCollisionFlags(bn:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getReachableCoordinates(fob:186)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.catch(lnb:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.accepts(lnb:4)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(xvb:11)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(xvb:141)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(hrb:40)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.getTree(MaxiWoodcutter.java:269)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:222)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:157)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(htb:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(jnb:156)
at app.bj.run(ukb:214)

Trying to cut normall tree's at varrock west, tried in bank at tree's loads of different setting's @Aidden

Author of MaxiBots
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Negative position
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
at app.Lk.catch(web:148)
at app.Lk.catch(web:175)
at app.li.catch(ycb:148)
at app.bI.catch(mhb:236)
at app.Jk.catch(qeb:222)
at app.bI.catch(mhb:273)
at app.Qj.catch(kgb:231)
at app.Jj.catch(hgb:259)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinition.get(pkb:158)
at app.UK.catch(ysb:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getCollisionFlags(bn:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate.getReachableCoordinates(fob:186)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.catch(lnb:213)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.LocatableEntityQueryBuilder.accepts(lnb:4)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(xvb:11)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.accepts(xvb:141)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(hrb:40)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.getTree(MaxiWoodcutter.java:269)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:222)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:157)

Trying to cut normall tree's at varrock west, tried in bank at tree's loads of different setting's @Aidden
That's a client bug. Please post it in the client support section :)

Author of MaxiBots
hahaha btw it works in oldschool but not rs3 so is that your end @Aidden
Sorry i hadn't replied sooner, was at uni. What do you mean? It doesn't error in osrs but does in rs3? Still a client bug. Just means the bug is probably isolated to the rs3 game :)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at app.XM.catch(rtb:273)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Interfaces.getBounds(twb:124)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getBounds(nnb:111)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getBounds(nnb:70)
at app.CM.catch(esb:178)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Projection.getViewport(itb:107)
at app.xk.isVisible(heb:55)
at app.Zn.isVisible(jtb:183)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.chop(MaxiWoodcutter.java:224)

I get this when trying to start the script at NE of the GE cutting yews in OSRS.

EDIT: Actually i am getting that at every location and every tree i try.

That's cause it's a client issue, not a script issue. It's affected all OSRS scripts.

Issue has been resolved btw.

Suggestions: Some sort of anti-AFK. If I'm cutting some willows with like a bronze axe (starting my bot farmers lol) they constantly get logged out due to inactvity since the tree can take awhile to get down. Looks really bottish

Do i use all like 10 slots for logs?

No just put it in what ever slot you want but per say if you are just cutting normal logs, don't have oak, willow, maple, yew etc on your action bar as well, the bot will think they're in your inventory and try to constantly drop them. hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.