Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
walking on 07 ( GE Yews ) doesn't work for me. oh nvm: it's not in the banking support list
Other than that awesome script, I've been running it for almost 24 hours with a few breaks and no bans so far.

Last edited:
It keeps running back and forth when trying to cut yews at the Grand exchange. The exact problem is it keeps running back and forth when the second tree is gone and the first tree is the only one left. It just needs readjusting to. If you could please fix it, that would be awesome. I have been using this bot for a long time and it's not working anymore.

mes

Do you think this sсript is safe in RS3 right now? Only want to do Ivy. No banking or anything.

Do you think this sсript is safe in RS3 right now? Only want to do Ivy. No banking or anything.
Eveything on RuneMate is safe in RS3, just use your mind, and don't bot more then 8h's aday :p
Also!! Use the client when you play legit!
It will remember how you use your mouse :) making all bots more human like

mes

Eveything on RuneMate is safe in RS3, just use your mind, and don't bot more then 8h's aday :p
Also!! Use the client when you play legit!
It will remember how you use your mouse :) making all bots more human like
I've been botting nearly 24/7 for a month now on my P2P account. These mouse movements look very humanlike and I think it purely depends on the sсript, weather they can detect it or not.

Author of MaxiBots
I've been botting nearly 24/7 for a month now on my P2P account. These mouse movements look very humanlike and I think it purely depends on the sсript, weather they can detect it or not.
What he's referring to is that the client records your mouse movements and stores them in the cloud and generates a model based on the way you move your mouse. When the bot needs to move the mouse it grabs a mouse movement from the cloud (from mouse movements made by every one that uses rm) that is a good fit to the model based on your movements. This acts as a sort of ban evasion as you end up having a mouse movement style that only your accounts will follow. The other great thing is that every movement is a pre-recorded one made by a human so every time your mouse moves, the path it takes is one that an actual player made.

mes

What he's referring to is that the client records your mouse movements and stores them in the cloud and generates a model based on the way you move your mouse. When the bot needs to move the mouse it grabs a mouse movement from the cloud (from mouse movements made by every one that uses rm) that is a good fit to the model based on your movements. This acts as a sort of ban evasion as you end up having a mouse movement style that only your accounts will follow. The other great thing is that every movement is a pre-recorded one made by a human so every time your mouse moves, the path it takes is one that an actual player made.
This is why I'm only playing via the RM client. What about the Mouse Multiplier setting? What do you recommend to have it on?

Author of MaxiBots
This is why I'm only playing via the RM client. What about the Mouse Multiplier setting? What do you recommend to have it on?
One. But if the movements seem to slow or fast you can try adjusting it slightly to make it more human like or whatever. But it's recommended to be left at one. It doesn't take into account what the bot has the mouse speed set to so it basically compounds the multiplication.

Author of MaxiBots
I need ;(
And I NEED to study for my exams. I don't get paid to make my bots and i don't have any premium. Please be patient and it'll get added when i have the time, otherwise, use a different bot.

Thanks for sharing the bot! It's getting me so many level up's. The only flaw is it crashes when cutting ivy. The longest I've gotten it to cut ivy is about 40 minutes but this could just be me.

And I NEED to study for my exams. I don't get paid to make my bots and i don't have any premium. Please be patient and it'll get added when i have the time, otherwise, use a different bot.
Good Luck with your exams! And thanks for the awesome bot, suicide botting 24/7 for a few days now currenlty lvl 84 :D Only done oaks so not the fastest method but works.

Good Luck with your exams! And thanks for the awesome bot, suicide botting 24/7 for a few days now currenlty lvl 84 :D Only done oaks so not the fastest method but works.

go bot willows in lumbridge , they are empty

Status
Not open for further replies.