Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
No just put it in what ever slot you want but per say if you are just cutting normal logs, don't have oak, willow, maple, yew etc on your action bar as well, the bot will think they're in your inventory and try to constantly drop them. hope that makes sense.
It should automatically add the logs to the bar if you dont have them on there. But yeah iirc if you have otherl ogs on there it wont work properly atm

Hey, I think it would be a good idea to add door support for edgeville yews. People close the door to the yew room and the bot starts running all around the building, very bot like.

As of now I just tried the Seers Village Maple cutter and banker, but when it starts it just stands there "waiting for tree"

Hey bro,
love the script! just saying, the banking at GE isnt working atm, bot gets stuck in the north-east corner. also at edgeville the bot wont open the door if its shut and getss stuck outside. other than that its amazing. have been destorying illows and have got to 70wc in 2 days haha

will the edgeville yew one be fixed? it starts doing agility around the buildings hahaha :d

and the grand exstange one as when it goes to bank it goes to where the bank is on rs3.

edgeville yews still got the running around wall bug .. also people close the door and bot gets stuck.

OSRS: Edgeville yews is doing really bad, half the time it tries to walk to the next tree y clicks outside the yew building, and you start running around like an idiot, and when the door is closed you do the same.
Also, in Ge it tries banking in the RS3 banking spot, and it obviously never finds it.
Any news @Aidden ?

No disrespect, but i think I got banned from this bot :( ran it flawlessly the other night for 8 hours straight then got several glitches today and after the final glitch an hour later I got banned. Not mad though i knew the risks lol
Very reall possibility that the client itself glitched on the last one though

did i say anything about 'i dont want to take risk' ... choothiya !! We are just reporting the bug thats causing the ban .. this thread is made to report glitches u chooth!

Been using this a lot lately, and have noticed a couple of bugs.

Banking:
In Draynor for both oaks and willows after a while it will eventually open the collection interface instead of the bank, and just stand there until I come and fix it.

Bonfires:
I have seen it get stuck multiple times burning willows in Draynor on the status Adding logs to the bonfire. It seems to happen when the fire goes out while it is opening the interface to add fires, and I have even seen it on this status with no logs in the inventory causing it to just get stuck logging in timing out and logging in again.

Overall amazing bot. Been using this bot as a test of the client overall and after 2 weeks of suicide botting still no ban. Nice little screenshot for you.

DjwmTbi.png

http://imgur.com/DjwmTbi

My throwaway account just got banned at 89. It has been glitching out recently. I start it chopping willows at the Lummy chicken spot then come back 15 mins later and it's chopping at the furnace willows or duck pond willows.

i was using it to chop oaks near the varrock bank,after a while i went to check it and the bot was stuck on duel arena :eek:,and i tried using it on draynor aswell, he just tries to find a tree inside an house ,keeps doing it

Hello!

I have the same problem in Edge, when someone close the door, it just keeps running around the building :p

Anyways, great job with this bot :)
I used in Draynor and had no problem cutting Willows!

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.