Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did you fletch?

im using OSRS also so it doesn't work
Yew shieldbows , also stringed yew shieldbows.

The first time you start up the bot, just click the knife manually. If you do that, the bot runs smoothly :)

I used it overnight, works fine :)
Just the first time you start up, manually click the knife option.. From there, the bot works flawless.
Got 80 flechting within a few days.

Am I doing something wrong? on OSRS it keep using knife on logs then clicking Make X over and over again.

Author of MaxiBots
Am I doing something wrong? on OSRS it keep using knife on logs then clicking Make X over and over again.

yea does not work for osrs for now.. needs to be fixed

need to be updated.
I know it needs to be updated. I don't need 50 people to report on here saying it's not working correctly. I know and i have responded to some of the posts. I have my last exam today. After that i'll be spending a lot of time fixing bugs throughout my bots.

Hey Aidden, I have no problems with your scripts at all! They work perfectly! Good luck with your exams and take your time.

Im referring to Old School Robin be specific next time. And thanks for the response Aidden. Looking forward to it.

Im referring to Old School Robin be specific next time. And thanks for the response Aidden. Looking forward to it.
People like you should stop whining about scripts not working. He knows that, and everyone has a life. Let him finish his exams and then he'll fix all of your bugs.

Just have patience.

Author of MaxiBots
People like you should stop whining about scripts not working. He knows that, and everyone has a life. Let him finish his exams and then he'll fix all of your bugs.

Just have patience.
I finished earlier today actually :) I've went through all my bot threads and made a list of bugs and feature requests. Now i've just gotta prioritize them.

Lol i start it up and it clicks lock with knife and clicks "x" amount and keeps doing that. Doesn't work

Author of MaxiBots
Alright guys, i need an account to test with. I'll need RS3 and OSRS. Let's see how much you guys really want this fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.