Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean ? I'm on osrs. And while i'm fletching, it try to click on bank, then it already clicked on bow, so it cant open bank.
Aidden, when are you going to fix it ? you said you were going to fix it for like 3 days ago..
So many days since he said it will be fixed.. still not up.
He is very busy in real life. If you do not want to depend on the generosity of the community then write your own bots. This place is for constructive feedback only - if you feel the need to be a negative whiner then do that elsewhere. Yell at your mum or something.

I've infracted you and I expect you to either post constructive feedback or not to post at all.

Fucking wait mate. He has over 8 other different scripts to update.

If you want my right to complain donate over $100. Otherwise Stfu!
To be fair, none of those $100 does to Aidden so it doesn't give you any rights at all. Still a very nice sign of goodwill, though ;)

Both of you chill out.

@Aidden will update it when he gets around to it. He isn't paid to write bots for the community and has no obligation to do so other than to be nice to you guys.

If you want a bot this badly learn java and write one yourself. Otherwise you can wait on the bot author to update it whenever he sees fit.
Next time you see someone bitching just report them and I'll deal with them :)

He is very busy in real life. If you do not want to depend on the generosity of the community then write your own bots. This place is for constructive feedback only - if you feel the need to be a negative whiner then do that elsewhere. Yell at your mum or something.

I've infracted you and I expect you to either post constructive feedback or not to post at all.

To be fair, none of those $100 does to Aidden so it doesn't give you any rights at all. Still a very nice sign of goodwill, though ;)

Next time you see someone bitching just report them and I'll deal with them :)

I know I know I've had a shit week need me a pick me up.

@Aidden fix your thieving script and Ill get 99 thieving and sell the acc and give you the profit. Good enough incentive?

Waiting patiently. No rants. GTA V has kept my mind off Run Escape for a long time.

Author of MaxiBots
I know I know I've had a shit week need me a pick me up.

@Aidden fix your thieving script and Ill get 99 thieving and sell the acc and give you the profit. Good enough incentive?
It's not about incentive man, it's just the lack of time. Right now uni has to come first. And it doesn't help that i just moved hosue while having assignments due in a few days and not having an internet connection.

First, let me say thank you for everything.

I got 99 cooking with your cooker, so I thought I would try a 99 with the fletcher :)

There is just one thing i'm wondering about. Sometimes the bot just hovers over the banker at the GE and doesn't actually engage, meaning it just sits there "waiting" to bank. Not sure what to do about this.

Also, when stringing bows, it EXCESSIVELY reclicks the bows and strings sometimes, which I think may make it more detectable.

EDIT:

I'm sorry to report back, but the stringing option doesn't really work at all. It constantly gets stuck.

Last edited:
First, let me say thank you for everything.

I got 99 cooking with your cooker, so I thought I would try a 99 with the fletcher :)

There is just one thing i'm wondering about. Sometimes the bot just hovers over the banker at the GE and doesn't actually engage, meaning it just sits there "waiting" to bank. Not sure what to do about this.

Also, when stringing bows, it EXCESSIVELY reclicks the bows and strings sometimes, which I think may make it more detectable.

EDIT:

I'm sorry to report back, but the stringing option doesn't really work at all. It constantly gets stuck.

He is aware of both of these things.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden confirmed dead.
Undead, actually. I have internet now but got really behind in uni so i've been catching up and haven't had time to take care of the reported bugs.

Undead, actually. I have internet now but got really behind in uni so i've been catching up and haven't had time to take care of the reported bugs.

Aidden do we have to take away your title of 'beast'?

when i run this bot it will do everything correct up until it needs to enter an amount to cut, then it just clicks on the knife and logs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.