Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little proggy:

Zz8pxPg.png

doHd9Kd.png

It could be a little faster :)
Sometimes at G.E its rightclicking at banker and waits untill the box goes away and then click the banker.
This takes about 10-30 sec, and is slowing the bot a little :) Any way to fix this?'

Any way to add all bolts/arrows/headlless arrows too?

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Little proggy:

Zz8pxPg.png

doHd9Kd.png

It could be a little faster :)
Sometimes at G.E its rightclicking at banker and waits untill the box goes away and then click the banker.
This takes about 10-30 sec, and is slowing the bot a little :) Any way to fix this?'

Any way to add all bolts/arrows/headlless arrows too?
This is a known bug and will be fixed soon. Yeah i just haven't got around to adding them yet :)

i select everything and it keeps saying out of resources, logging out.
Really annoying.
I'm trying to fletch willow shieldbows (u).

Author of MaxiBots
i select everything and it keeps saying out of resources, logging out.
Really annoying.
I'm trying to fletch willow shieldbows (u).
So i'm assuming this is on rs3 then? Does it open the bank and then log you out?

Community Manager
"Out of resources, logging out"
awww :(

RS3 EoC (oldschool preset with some changes). Using oak logs.

Author of MaxiBots
Please fix this can't be too hard, such a great script, looking forward to seeing it back up and running :)
You're right, it's probably a simple fix. But i've been very busy with uni and work so haven't had much time to look into things.

Also has a few bugs with RS3. Seems to work well for stringing but if I set it to fletch Maple Shieldbows or Magic Shieldbows it doesn't detect the logs in my bank and tries to log out as if its out of resources. Worked fine for Yew Shieldbows though.

Author of MaxiBots
Please fix this my friend. I really need it and I know you can do it ! :)

willing to donate.

While stringing Maple Longbows the script doesn't detect that it is already stringing and after 5 bows it clicks (u) and string, selects all, and repeats.

This is OSRS by the way. http://i.imgur.com/N10K54k.png

N10K54k.png

Also has a few bugs with RS3. Seems to work well for stringing but if I set it to fletch Maple Shieldbows or Magic Shieldbows it doesn't detect the logs in my bank and tries to log out as if its out of resources. Worked fine for Yew Shieldbows though.
I'll look into all these problems either tonight or tomorrow and should have a fix out shortly.

Thanks babe. Also I've been noticing at the end it accidentally clicks a bow or something and goes to click the bank and the cursor sits there because it says "use bow on bank" and I have to manually click out of it. Just like this, happened within a minute of starting. http://i.imgur.com/4OCK3sG.png

EDIT: Nevermind this post. The only reason it does this is because it tries to use bow with string again and it hiccups if it clicks the bow right as it finishes and tries to bank.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Thanks babe. Also I've been noticing at the end it accidentally clicks a bow or something and goes to click the bank and the cursor sits there because it says "use bow on bank" and I have to manually click out of it. Just like this, happened within a minute of starting. http://i.imgur.com/4OCK3sG.png

EDIT: Nevermind this post. The only reason it does this is because it tries to use bow with string again and it hiccups if it clicks the bow right as it finishes and tries to bank.
Easy fix, i'll have it fixed soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.