Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aidden,

qnmsci.png

Thank you <3

Would it at all be possible to add broad arrows? they are the best xp in game :p Possible to get 55-99 with them in a day or two

Author of MaxiBots
Would it at all be possible to add broad arrows? they are the best xp in game :p Possible to get 55-99 with them in a day or two
Of course, i just need to finish working on my other projects first.

Now it automatically click on the knife when you want to cut logs, but it doesn't select the shieldbow of shortbow. With me it clicked on fletch, but then it made a stock for a crossbow instead of a shieldbow.
Further I love you're script, going for 99 fletching from 1, I am now on +/- 10M xp (sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I said)

Author of MaxiBots
Now it automatically click on the knife when you want to cut logs, but it doesn't select the shieldbow of shortbow. With me it clicked on fletch, but then it made a stock for a crossbow instead of a shieldbow.
Further I love you're script, going for 99 fletching from 1, I am now on +/- 10M xp (sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I said)
You're english was fine :) Does it always do that? If you manually select shieldbow, does it still try to make a crossbow stock or does it work properly?

Then it works properly. So once you clicked on shieldbow it works flawless. So it's not that big a deal, but I thought I point it out for you:)

You're english was fine :) Does it always do that? If you manually select shieldbow, does it still try to make a crossbow stock or does it work properly?
I experimented a little and everytime you log out and later you log back in it's reset to the crossbow stock.

On osrs, is the exp slower on purpose to look human like? I am stringing yews and get 90k xp/hr. The optimal rate is 130k xp/hr.

Author of MaxiBots
On osrs, is the exp slower on purpose to look human like? I am stringing yews and get 90k xp/hr. The optimal rate is 130k xp/hr.
Not on purpose. Which part of the process is slow?

Then it works properly. So once you clicked on shieldbow it works flawless. So it's not that big a deal, but I thought I point it out for you:)

I experimented a little and everytime you log out and later you log back in it's reset to the crossbow stock.
Ah okay, so it's avoidable then. Thanks for letting me know, i'll fix it soon. Until then, just select it manually first

The banking, withdrawing, and use bow on string process looks a tad bit slow. But I think if any faster might look bot like. I've tried other bots and I got 130k, unfortunately was banned. Right now with your script it's pulling off 103k with stringing yews.

hallo, for some reason i seem to have a problem using your script, it dosent withdraw from bank, however it does cut fine when i withdraw myself, open the bank and so on, just cant withdraw the logs, i have them placed in the first inventory of the bank, using no bank pin ( OSRS )

Author of MaxiBots
hallo, for some reason i seem to have a problem using your script, it dosent withdraw from bank, however it does cut fine when i withdraw myself, open the bank and so on, just cant withdraw the logs, i have them placed in the first inventory of the bank, using no bank pin ( OSRS )
Which logs are you using? Also, you can have the logs in any slot.

im having the same problem, it will cut the Yew longbows ( OSRS ) in my bad and then will bank them, but it won't withdraw yew logs back out of the bank no matter what slot i put the logs in. other then that its been working fine for the past few weeks, gained 71 fletching thus far.

Author of MaxiBots
im having the same problem, it will cut the Yew longbows ( OSRS ) in my bad and then will bank them, but it won't withdraw yew logs back out of the bank no matter what slot i put the logs in. other then that its been working fine for the past few weeks, gained 71 fletching thus far.
If it was working before then it must be a broken hook again. I'll talk to cloud about it

Status
Not open for further replies.