Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidden, I would love to see more anti patterns. Is it something you can make in this free script? I would gladly pay for a more advanced script of course!!

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden, I would love to see more anti patterns. Is it something you can make in this free script? I would gladly pay for a more advanced script of course!!
It certainly is. I plan on adding some soon but need to write a framework i can use across all my bots.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFletcher with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher v1.1.2 Released!

MaxiFletcher updated to v1.1.2.
  • Fixed tool interface selection. Should always choose the knife correctly now
  • Now works with all bankers, bank booths, and bank chests
  • Fixed presets
  • RS3 fletching/stringing no longer requires the Make-x progress window enabled
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys, as far as i can tell i've fixed all the bugs you guys have reported. If you find any more bugs or find that one of the bugs from before is still present please don't hesitate to report it here. Also, Withdraw-x on osrs is broken, not this bot. Just waiting on cloud to fix it. This means that stringing will be out of action until the next client update (hopefully).

Aidden updated MaxiFletcher with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher v1.1.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys, as far as i can tell i've fixed all the bugs you guys have reported. If you find any more bugs or find that one of the bugs from before is still present please don't hesitate to report it here. Also, Withdraw-x on osrs is broken, not this bot. Just waiting on cloud to fix it. This means that stringing will be out of action until the next client update (hopefully).

working awesomely now for making bows

can u add it to make arrow shaft for normal logs?

When I use preset 1 it doesn't count the bows I string. When it click on preset 1 it counts from 0 again.

Author of MaxiBots
When I use preset 1 it doesn't count the bows I string. When it click on preset 1 it counts from 0 again.
Ah that would be due to the way presets close the bank at the same time the items are switched. I'll look into it soon.
working awesomely now for making bows

can u add it to make arrow shaft for normal logs?
I can but it won't be right away, need to finish fixing all the bugs in my other bots first

Ah that would be due to the way presets close the bank at the same time the items are switched. I'll look into it soon.
I can but it won't be right away, need to finish fixing all the bugs in my other bots first

thank you! and also i just tested stringing bows.. it goes to bank and click X amount but doesnt type anything..

Author of MaxiBots
thank you! and also i just tested stringing bows.. it goes to bank and click X amount but doesnt type anything..
Also, Withdraw-x on osrs is broken, not this bot. Just waiting on cloud to fix it. This means that stringing will be out of action until the next client update (hopefully).
:)

However, 1shotkiller just put me on the path to realizing that if you manually go into your bank, select withdraw-x and type in 14 and then enter, withdraw 14 will appear in the options and the bot will work fine. So there's an easy workaround for you guys :)

:)

However, 1shotkiller just put me on the path to realizing that if you manually go into your bank, select withdraw-x and type in 14 and then enter, withdraw 14 will appear in the options and the bot will work fine. So there's an easy workaround for you guys :)

ditto! just did that and it works flawlessly

Hello, It seems to be working well, but every once in a while it interacts with a bow string while the last bow is made then it goes to bank, but it will not use the bow string that it has clicked on already on the bank to unselect the bow string so it just starts to sit there, is this something im doing wrong?

Author of MaxiBots
Hello, It seems to be working well, but every once in a while it interacts with a bow string while the last bow is made then it goes to bank, but it will not use the bow string that it has clicked on already on the bank to unselect the bow string so it just starts to sit there, is this something im doing wrong?
i'll have to fix that tomorrow, thanks for the report

Hey!

In a very very rare occasion the bot withdraws not 14 bows (u) , but accidently clicks "all" and then the bots get stuck. It tries to withdraw 14 bowstrings after that but there is no room because he accidently drawed "all" from the bank

Talking RS3 ofc.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey!

In a very very rare occasion the bot withdraws not 14 bows (u) , but accidently clicks "all" and then the bots get stuck. It tries to withdraw 14 bowstrings after that but there is no room because he accidently drawed "all" from the bank

Talking RS3 ofc.
Ah shit, i'll fix that up soon.

Author of MaxiBots
what does the presets thing do btw?
Preset as in bank preset. Google rs3 bank presets :) Just set one up and make sure it's selected as #1 and then when you choose use preset 1 it'll just use the bank hotkey and deposit/withdraw in one hit. Boosts xp rates a bit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.