Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this before and wasn't able to replicate the problem however i think i now know what it is. You need to have the xp/item tracking interface thing enabled (When you receive xp an interface appears at the top of the screen showing how much xp you've gained and how many of the items you've made out of the total so far)

Where could I find this interface when playing on Oldschool if you don't mind me asking? Not sure if I am being an idiot haha. I set out everything correctly and run the script but each inventory it repeats the problem I mentioned before about 3 times an inventory!

Author of MaxiBots
Where could I find this interface when playing on Oldschool if you don't mind me asking? Not sure if I am being an idiot haha. I set out everything correctly and run the script but each inventory it repeats the problem I mentioned before about 3 times an inventory!
Ah it doesn't exist in osrs. I've probably forgot an animation check somewhere. Unfortunately i can't do any testing as my pc hasn't been working for the last couple days

Thanks Aidden!

b4457d33a3.png

The bot does sometimes get stuck when it tries to open the bank while the knife is selected. I think a failsafe would be nice for that scenario.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Thanks Aidden!

b4457d33a3.png

The bot does sometimes get stuck when it tries to open the bank while the knife is selected. I think a failsafe would be nice for that scenario.
When my mobo arrives i'll fix that up :)

When I was trying to Sting Yew Longbows, The bot would Get stuck alot, So i am sticking to just making Magic longbow (U).
Great bot just wanted to point that little thing out. Also IDK if this is with your script or the bot in general But it doesn't Input the bank pin?
If its with the bot can you please pm me how to fix it. I have my acc set up with the pin entered for when it relogs.

Author of MaxiBots
When I was trying to Sting Yew Longbows, The bot would Get stuck alot, So i am sticking to just making Magic longbow (U).
Great bot just wanted to point that little thing out. Also IDK if this is with your script or the bot in general But it doesn't Input the bank pin?
If its with the bot can you please pm me how to fix it. I have my acc set up with the pin entered for when it relogs.
If you've entered the pin in the account manager and it's not using it then it's a client problem @Cloud

So Has the knife issue been Resolved or are you still waiting on the MOBO.

Also I have an issue where sometimes it will click collect (on OSRS) and doesant close out of the menu or do anything. It just sits there.

Author of MaxiBots
So Has the knife issue been Resolved or are you still waiting on the MOBO.

Also I have an issue where sometimes it will click collect (on OSRS) and doesant close out of the menu or do anything. It just sits there.
got the mobo just been busy with uni. Collect? I'm guessing you mean when interacting with the banker?

got the mobo just been busy with uni. Collect? I'm guessing you mean when interacting with the banker?

Yes like because the new GE update cam out, you can right click a banker and collect the items from the GE, Sadly though it doesn't close out of that screen

I actually left for a few min and came back to it so i took a screenshot for you.
cb10260c94f9df2fb457f90eda48e8ac.png

It actually just happened again :[

6d8fa6305ff349d1b9743fbd8f7be51c.png

Welp This time i Wasent afk xD

2ebc7b2f8523516739c30876021a7ddc.png

Author of MaxiBots
Yes like because the new GE update cam out, you can right click a banker and collect the items from the GE, Sadly though it doesn't close out of that screen

I actually left for a few min and came back to it so i took a screenshot for you.
cb10260c94f9df2fb457f90eda48e8ac.png

It actually just happened again :[

6d8fa6305ff349d1b9743fbd8f7be51c.png

Welp This time i Wasent afk xD

2ebc7b2f8523516739c30876021a7ddc.png
Lol i believe you no need to post so many images of the same thing haha. I'll write an interface listener at some point to avoid this, for now if you wish to avoid it go to a bank chest or somewhere that doesn't have the collect option
Breaks attempting to fletch Oak Shieldbow, says out of resources.
Using preset 1
Setting level to 99
This bug is already known but thanks

I'm on it and it takes the maple longbows and stings out of the bank then he strings 5 of them then wants to string another 5 again then another 5 again so on it doesn't do the whole inventory in one shot

I'm on it and it takes the maple longbows and stings out of the bank then he strings 5 of them then wants to string another 5 again then another 5 again so on it doesn't do the whole inventory in one shot

IDK if this is a problem of intended to do that but its the error with all bows, If you want to get 99 the fastest the only thing you want to do is make the bows (u)

Author of MaxiBots
IDK if this is a problem of intended to do that but its the error with all bows, If you want to get 99 the fastest the only thing you want to do is make the bows (u)
It shouldn't be doing that, i'll look into it soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.