Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When stringing yew longs it will select all but only do 4-6 before stopping to try stringing again causing it to only make ~1200/hr. :(
Other than that no problems since it was fixed.

Author of MaxiBots
When stringing yew longs it will select all but only do 4-6 before stopping to try stringing again causing it to only make ~1200/hr. :(
Other than that no problems since it was fixed.
OSRS or RS3?

Any ETA on broad arrows? Should be easy to implement. No banking or anything, waiting on that to get 99 fletch! Thanks :)

Author of MaxiBots
I'll be buying a bond for my osrs account either tomorrow or the next day, so i'll fix it then. I should be able to do it the same sort of way as i did in MaxiConstruction which was released a few days ago.
Any ETA on broad arrows? Should be easy to implement. No banking or anything, waiting on that to get 99 fletch! Thanks :)
Explain how this requires no banking?

Author of MaxiBots
Cuz they stack , right?
But how would you get the logs... unless he means to chop the trees and then fletch the logs. If that's the case, that feature will probably be added to my woodcutter

But how would you get the logs... unless he means to chop the trees and then fletch the logs. If that's the case, that feature will probably be added to my woodcutter
Broad arrow heads have to be combined with normal headless arrows to make Broad arrows. That's how it works. So you have just 1 stack of Broad arrow heads and 1 stack of normal headless arrows, and you make a stack of Broad arrows.

Making broad arrows yields 15 Fletching experience per arrow, or 225 experience per set of 15. One can make up to 45,000 broad arrows per hour which is equal to 675,000 xp.

Author of MaxiBots
Broad arrow heads have to be combined with normal headless arrows to make Broad arrows. That's how it works. So you have just 1 stack of Broad arrow heads and 1 stack of normal headless arrows, and you make a stack of Broad arrows.

Making broad arrows yields 15 Fletching experience per arrow, or 225 experience per set of 15. One can make up to 45,000 broad arrows per hour which is equal to 675,000 xp.
AHHHH i see. That makes sense :p

When stringing yew longs it stops at 5 yew long bows strung, then finishes the rest. Its just a bug that would increase the amount of bow strung per hour by 100 or 200.

When stringing my bows, it selects to string all, but after a few bows are strung it re-selects all. It is wasting time because it does this about 3 times an inventory. Bot still works, just wasting time on selecting to string bows while bows are already being strung. Also you should add a task system, so i can fletch x number of bows, then string x number of bows. Thx for the bot.

Edit: Ok, didnt see some1 already brought this up before me... my bad.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
When stringing my bows, it selects to string all, but after a few bows are strung it re-selects all. It is wasting time because it does this about 3 times an inventory. Bot still works, just wasting time on selecting to string bows while bows are already being strung. Also you should add a task system, so i can fletch x number of bows, then string x number of bows. Thx for the bot.

Edit: Ok, didnt see some1 already brought this up before me... my bad.
All reported bugs are on the main post, including this one :)

@Aidden

1zn61z6.jpg
woke up to this <3

Status
Not open for further replies.