Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you ever consider working on the action bar or is it already in the works? Like could we ever with your bot queue up the making from Maple Log --> Maple longbow and then string them too? This is just an example.

This bot no longer works. When you start it it won't click the log so it just stands there until it goes to the lobby. It just started happening today. I was doing maple shieldbows at the West Varrock Bank.

Could task scheduling be added, say, fletching bots to 15, then switch to shortbows, and longbows and so on. Or make 1000 shortbows, then string 1000 and so on.

Setting the fletch to level should change the time to level 99 to time to level X as it is much more meaningful of information.

Setting the fletch to level should change the time to level 99 to time to level X as it is much more meaningful of information.
Do the maths urself :p.
Take ur goal level (thus xp) - current xp = xp needed.
xp needed / xp per hour = time till ur goal level

I went to bed, woke up and for 7 hours it had been trying to fletch noted logs. It completed 800 bows before getting stuck. It needs some type of detection to prevent that from occurring.

I went to bed, woke up and for 7 hours it had been trying to fletch noted logs. It completed 800 bows before getting stuck. It needs some type of detection to prevent that from occurring.

How did you even get it to work?

So i'm trying to fletch oaks into shafts but it just logs out every time no matter what, is there any way to stop that? or can this bot not turn oaks into shafts?

8a3624716b765d45af45ab5a6c3703cd.png
just a 15 hr proggy :)

Only tested this in darkscape, but although it will withdraw logs from the bank, it will never use them. If I manually right click the logs and start fletching then it will then start trying to right click on logs and once it is finally successful at pressing craft it will then never press the fletch button. If I'm somehow able to actually fletch the full inventory manually while it tries to click on them, then it will then bank them and get more logs and go back to doing nothing. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.