Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Oh haha didn't know that! double thanks! :)
You can also move it with left click. I've included these details in the main post of all my bots now, so people actually know :p

rJNGkTJ.png

Prl942X.png

Great Script for sure to use for easy 99.

Somethin' is glitching for me, it often won't run for more than half an hour before I end up logged out.

Author of MaxiBots
Somethin' is glitching for me, it often won't run for more than half an hour before I end up logged out.

Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. The task you were performing ie Fletching longbows
3. Bank location
4. Details of what happened.
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Is anyone still experiencing the following bug?
  • Starts the fletching process again before finishing the current inventory (OSRS)
Because i've been unable to reproduce it.

I've been using this heavily in many different locations and that doesn't happen with me EXCEPT for stringing. It happens every single time on stringing. It does 5 strings, restarts, 5 strings, restarts.

Author of MaxiBots
I've been using this heavily in many different locations and that doesn't happen with me EXCEPT for stringing. It happens every single time on stringing. It does 5 strings, restarts, 5 strings, restarts.
Ah so it's only on stringing. Okay, i'll give that a look when my accounts level up :p

Doesnt seem to put yew longbows back in the bank, just hovers over deposit all , osrs.

Author of MaxiBots
Doesnt seem to put yew longbows back in the bank, just hovers over deposit all , osrs.
Sounds like a client issue. Is it still doing this? Have you tried restarting the bot?

That's odd because gandalf reported it working perfectly. What are you trying to do? And what is your setup (Eoc or Legacy etc)

You should add ascension bolts future since it's 600k xp/fletch per hour would be awesome sur

You should add ascension bolts future since it's 600k xp/fletch per hour would be awesome sur
600k an hour? Any scripts out there for this now?

oh wait not on OS are they :(

Whats the best for me to do at level 80?

Status
Not open for further replies.