Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
When will you add more locations will it be when spectre is out or before also I was wondering if you can add membership location
I have a list:
PiscatOris colony-- monkfish
Jatizo--->Net/harpoon
Fishing guild
Burgh de rott---> Net/harpoon
It will be once i've finished my new woodcutter. I plan on rewriting this when that is done. And that wont be released until spectre is out as spectre's bots aren't backwards compatible. Note: It may or may not be ready when spectre is released, but the earliest possible release is when spectre is released.

looking at the runescape wikia for p2p fishing training it says for levels 1 thru 20 crayfish is the best way to train. This bot doesn't support crayfish.

Author of MaxiBots
looking at the runescape wikia for p2p fishing training it says for levels 1 thru 20 crayfish is the best way to train. This bot doesn't support crayfish.
It will be added in the rewrite. I can't add it now as i've already converted it to run on spectre.

I'm not sure if this has been requested yet, but would you be able to add power fishing at barbarian outpost so we can fish leaping trout, salmon, and sturgeon on OSRS?

Fishing in barbarian village for salmon and trout is perfect except for the banking. It does not walk straight to edge bank but it first across the river and walk via grand exchange and sometimes walks back and furth, it cuts the xp/hour rate by almost 10k an hour. I don't know if it's already known, that's why I'm posting this. In the hope this gets fixed.

this bot works fine but it doesnt bank when the inv is full it walks to the bank opens the bank and right clicks the fish but then its stuck on this point and just sits there and does not bank the inventory

Author of MaxiBots
OSRS has been fixed, please restart the client and allow it to update

Just a suggestion:
Make it so the people can select multiple fish to fish, like Barbarian Village -> Salmon/Trout, or so that when using a certain mode of fishing that you can get multiple types of fish from, it will show how many of each fish you've caught and the profit for each fish.

24ll8d3.png
I'm having issues when fishing at barbarian village
if it finishes at a certain point (As in needs to bank) It will bug out and will keep on clicking n an empty spot repeatedly
Always happens at the exactly same place if it finishes fishing there and always clicks on the exactly same empty space
the only way to fix this is if I make the initial click myself

Any ideas?

Here's a picture

Red shows where you have to finish fishing for the bug to happen
and green shows where the mouse will try to keep clicking
to fix it you have to click elsewhere on the map yourself for the bot to snap out from it.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
This bot is not working for me it does not start.
Okay, looking into it shortly.
Edit: Fixed for the next update

Hey guys! I'm aware that there's something odd happening with the gui for this where it only shows the start button and a few dots to its side. I'm not sure why it's doing this but i've fixed it none the less. The update will be out as soon as i finish fixing my other bots.

Author of MaxiBots
Fisher is just sitting there, not doing anything inside the Fishing guild...
Okay, looking into it shortly.
Edit: Fixed for the next update

Hey guys! I'm aware that there's something odd happening with the gui for this where it only shows the start button and a few dots to its side. I'm not sure why it's doing this but i've fixed it none the less. The update will be out as soon as i finish fixing my other bots.
While i HAVE finished fixing the bots for the most part, they dont seem to have been pushed yet.

I'm having trouble with the bot, when it comes time to bank it will deposit all items then just sit on the bank screen until I manually exit the bank screen/

Author of MaxiBots
I'm having trouble with the bot, when it comes time to bank it will deposit all items then just sit on the bank screen until I manually exit the bank screen/
Client issue, not a bot issue. Please wait for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.