Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden
I didn't see a post about the regionpath message so here is where I see it and a screenshot: OSRS, barbarian village while walking to the bank and back while fishing for trout.
View attachment 588

The webpath works though.
Not a bug, it's there for debugging purposes, but thanks for taking the time to post a potential issue :)

any chnce you could add drag dropping? if you could drag drop you could drop while still fishing and have a better xp rate. also banking does not work in darkscape lumbridge.

Author of MaxiBots
any chnce you could add drag dropping? if you could drag drop you could drop while still fishing and have a better xp rate. also banking does not work in darkscape lumbridge.
Never thought of that. So drag dropping can be done while performing an action ie fishing but normal dropping can't?

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

yup that is correct. :) I love everything about this bot so far. if it drag dropped while still fishing, it would be the best fishing bot in existence. 0_o and would definitely look much less bot like as you wouldn't be standing there for the amount of time it takes to drop using current method.

Last edited:
I'm playing DS and the powerfishing went great and then banking shrimp at draynor was fine but now tried banking trout in lumbridge and it gets stuck trying to bank goes to bank then clicks on map towards cabbage patch runs over there then hits map by bank again then goes back to cabbage patch. It does this endlessly from what I can tell.

I'm playing DS and the powerfishing went great and then banking shrimp at draynor was fine but now tried banking trout in lumbridge and it gets stuck trying to bank goes to bank then clicks on map towards cabbage patch runs over there then hits map by bank again then goes back to cabbage patch. It does this endlessly from what I can tell.
i had the same experience. just powerfish there until 68.

Urns arent working to me.
I select the strong one, as soon as i start fishing, he starts spammclickng the Strong Fishing Urn. Fishin Urn has to been clicked once it says Strong Fishing urn (full).
Also, with Urns selected, he picks up 300 baits, which is great, but he doesnt pick up an urn from the bank.
hope this helps

Author of MaxiBots
Urns arent working to me.
I select the strong one, as soon as i start fishing, he starts spammclickng the Strong Fishing Urn. Fishin Urn has to been clicked once it says Strong Fishing urn (full).
Also, with Urns selected, he picks up 300 baits, which is great, but he doesnt pick up an urn from the bank.
hope this helps
This bot doesn't have urn support... Wrong thread?

Author of MaxiBots
Oh wow yes, sorry
Wouldnt that be a great idea?
I mean, on Darkscape, Urns give 40% extra exp
its a lot !
Yes but if you haven't seen my project thread i'm working on MaxiWoodcutter 2.0 and also getting everything working with spectre.

Author of MaxiBots
How does one get the tester thing for spectre? I'd love to try it out!
Unfortunately it's only accessible to a select few bot authors. The alpha phase shouldn't last too long, public release will follow shortly after.

When will you add more locations will it be when spectre is out or before also I was wondering if you can add membership location
I have a list:
PiscatOris colony-- monkfish
Jatizo--->Net/harpoon
Fishing guild
Burgh de rott---> Net/harpoon

Status
Not open for further replies.