Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this to be added:
  1. What location: Gnome stronghold
  2. What fish: Trout and Salmon - fly fishing
  3. Closest banking option: Gnome stronghold
  4. Anything special: Your the best <3
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

Date: Wed, July 13 2016
Setting: Lobster
Running RS3 script

What happen: The bot keeps repeatedly clicking on fish cage lobster over and over again.
What Should happen: Click Once and move on to the next sport when that fishing spot is gone.

No longer works at Barb Village,

constantly clicks on fishing spot. Doesnt catch anything.

Improvement on waypoints to the Edgeville bank would be awesome.

I used this bot yesterday and it worked very good.
f0da2fed3d.png

But now I'm trying to start it but the status only says Loading..
e12d46810a.png

btw. Thanks for your support and your nice bots

Ivory

Author of MaxiBots
I used this bot yesterday and it worked very good.
f0da2fed3d.png

But now I'm trying to start it but the status only says Loading..
e12d46810a.png

btw. Thanks for your support and your nice bots

Ivory
Once again, i need to know your settings.

Author of MaxiBots
@Ivory Not sure why that happened to you because it's working fine for me. I'm releasing an update to fix the spam clicking. Could you try it again and if it's still not working try changing the camera angle and that sort of thing to see if you can figure out what the issue is.

Draynor Village fishing trout and salmon doesn't start, the status says loading. While fixing try seeing if you can fix the movement as it looks really sketchy but the script worked well before

Hi Aidden,

I had an idea of doing a bot in Karamja where I only want to note swordfishes and drop all tunas but I'm still busy at school. Is it possible that you can implement it in this bot in general?

You can make it so that if only a higher fish level was selected and it's not powerfishing, then you drop the lower ones.

Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Draynor Village fishing trout and salmon doesn't start, the status says loading. While fixing try seeing if you can fix the movement as it looks really sketchy but the script worked well before
The clients method to check if the game is logged in broke with the rs update and all my bots rely on that. Please be patient while we wait for cloud to patch it.

I have deployed a temporary fix for my oldschool bots. Make sure to start them logged in as the login handler isn't fixed yet.

Bug report - powerfishing at Barbarian Village does not drop any trout or salmon. The bot just sits there confused.

The banking script works fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.