Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfection if this supports urn.

FkEeCRb.png

4 hour proggy. Will post a 12h+ soon hopefully.

Bot only drops a few fish then start fishing again, then completely stops and just stands there

Please add a gold farming option, where it will switch fishing locations until lobsters.

Playing in OSRS, fishing salmon/trout at barb vill, and for some reason every time it comes back from banking it tries to walk on either side of the broken building right below the bank. Makes it seem pretty obvious since you can't accidentally do that.
Also from banking it tends to deposit all of one fish but not the other, also not a very human thing to do.
If there's anything else I can provide to help fix I'd be happy to.

EDIT: Next day had a permaban possibly coincidence but idk

Last edited:
New Location Suggestion

Fish: Salmon & Trout

Ql1Ha2f.png

Avoid clicking the fishing spots on the other side of the red line. The bot could get stuck outside the fence gate. The bank is up the ladder East of the fishing location.

For Deadman support, please make use of Right clicks so that it right clicks the ladder going up and down, right clicks the bank booth and right clicks the fishing spot. Just a precaution in-case users don't have Always right click enabled and it doesn't accidentally left-click Attack on a player trying to click an object.

Author of MaxiBots
Is this scrip dead? heard nothing in the last few months
Lol why would it be dead? I've had final assignments and exams up until 2 weeks ago, that's why it hasn't been updated, not that it NEEDS to be updated. At the moment i'm writing some api as well as rewriting one of my bots. I most likely won't be releasing any updates before the bot is rewritten, unless it breaks for whatever reason, in that case i'll fix the problem.

Would it be possible to add camera rotations because i noticed the camera stays in what spot always :)
NVM just logged in to find out im banned :/ only did karamja for a few hours

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Would it be possible to add camera rotations because i noticed the camera stays in what spot always :)
NVM just logged in to find out im banned :/ only did karamja for a few hours
Camera rotations aren't going to make much difference to be honest. When i write a fully fledged anti-pattern system it will include some camera turning, but that is a long way off right now.

Hi there, maybe i'm doing something wrong but the script just says "status:loading" for a long time. It never actually begins

Hi Aidden, loving the functionality of the bot so far.

Feature suggestion: Add Crayfish to the list of fish :)

When you rewrite it, any chance you would be adding Rocktails? No bot is currently at LRC. Thanks for the script!

Fishes shrimps and doesnt drop them, which causes the bot to crash.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

@Aidden
I didn't see a post about the regionpath message so here is where I see it and a screenshot: OSRS, barbarian village while walking to the bank and back while fishing for trout.
upload_2016-1-2_1-23-8.png

The webpath works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.