Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
While fishing salmon/trout at the barbarian village in DS the bot seems to always get stuck on the bank screen unable to deposit the fish. Works perfectly fine in OSRS, however I haven't tested in RS3 yet. This actually is not a huge problem, as pausing the bot to manually deposit fish and withdraw feathers and then resuming play does work perfectly fine, though this is only really required in DS to avoid losing all of your bait from a pk.

If you are planning to add more support for DS, then 1 suggestion I have is to allow for it to, for example, pick 28 feathers from the bank -> fish -> bank all -> pick 28 feathers from the bank -> repeat.... and some kind of support so that after getting pked it knows that it needs to get more feathers from the bank before it can continue fishing again (it will spawn right beside the bank on death as long as you have the spawn setting to Edgeville).

Also, it seems your already busy fixing karamja, but would like to suggest this possible method for Karamja in DS. Begin with an empty inventory -> Load stone to Karamja -> run to cage/harpoon spot and fish -> sell 1 raw fish to the general store npc -> ride the boat -> run to the nearest bank and deposit all inventory -> load stone to karamja -> repeat.

Anyways, I think this bot is great. :)
Feel free to ignore the suggestions if you arn't planning to add any special support for DS.
Good ideas. Not sure why the banking isn't working. I'll add these things eventually :)

ETA on karma bank fix. not demanding or rushing you just currently leveling an account and am gonna level based on your answer

Author of MaxiBots
ETA on karma bank fix. not demanding or rushing you just currently leveling an account and am gonna level based on your answer
No clue, uni is too heavy atm. Gonna try and find time to fix my herblore bot for dxp weekend tonight but that's all i'll have time for i reckon.

Fishing lobsters can you have it run to shilo to bank? need to do this to support it on Darkscape.

Also when you die cause people pk you there for no reason you'll drop all your notes, can you have it you the lodestone to tp back? But first it needs to drop all the lobster in the inventory cause you can't tp with any items here

Author of MaxiBots
Fishing lobsters can you have it run to shilo to bank? need to do this to support it on Darkscape.

Also when you die cause people pk you there for no reason you'll drop all your notes, can you have it you the lodestone to tp back? But first it needs to drop all the lobster in the inventory cause you can't tp with any items here
I can, but it won't happen any time soon unfortunately.

Currently no bot on here supports F2P fishing at Karamja and banking at the Bank Deposit Box by the Monks of Eterna, think there is a possibility you could add this in a future update? It's very needed :) Love the bot it's gained more profit for me than any other bot keep up the good work Aidden

Hey Aidden, first off I'd like to say thanks for all your scripts on behalf of the botting community because they really are top-notch! I am wondering if it could be possible to bank at the Fishing Guild? That would be fantastic.

Lovely bot. Any thoughts of adding prifddinas support? Would be vnice!

For some reason upon starting it, it logs me out of game every time any idea? trying al kharid sardines.

If this could be done I would be eternally grateful :) Been in desperate need of a Karumja Bank Deposit Box fisher for months now
hfHizlj.png

Thank you for this release. I have been running it for a few hours and it's awesome.

Something I would like to add to the bot would be to withdraw fishing bait from the bank when no more left in the inventory.

Bot just missclicked and skulled itself when starting to fish at draynor.

Force menu interactions is on, it just outright failed to click accurately.

Good thing I had nothing on it and it was just starting to fish.

hey dude just to let you know maxifisher cant bank at the combat chest in lummy because they took the chest away the ge is now there (darkscape)

Author of MaxiBots
hey dude just to let you know maxifisher cant bank at the combat chest in lummy because they took the chest away the ge is now there (darkscape)
ah interesting, thanks for that

Status
Not open for further replies.