Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you add Karmja fishing for OSRS by any chance? And the guy who notes the fishes for you.

Author of MaxiBots
Yea the one at Baxtorian falls :D
Where you fish Leaping trout, Leaping salmon and Leaping sturgeon
Ah, yeah it'll be added, it's already on the todo list on the main post. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with uni and finding time to make releases that aren't directly affecting the bots i'm running myself

Ah, yeah it'll be added, it's already on the todo list on the main post. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with uni and finding time to make releases that aren't directly affecting the bots i'm running myself
You will receive a cookie for that update :D

I understand totally, and you don't have to work on it, if you are struggling with time. Life is more important, and you already have lots of amazing scripts ;)

Untitled.png

From time to time when I am fishing in Karamja it randomly teleports me to Falador and then just runs south till it hits the coast and then doesn't move. Any reason it is doing this? I am on RS3.

Author of MaxiBots
From time to time when I am fishing in Karamja it randomly teleports me to Falador and then just runs south till it hits the coast and then doesn't move. Any reason it is doing this? I am on RS3.
It's an issue with the new serverside web walking. Are you powerfishing or trying to bank? If you're banking i suggest not to, the karamja walking system is currently broken and i don't have time to fix it at the moment.

Hello everyone I am new to this website and i am having trouble using MaxiFisher for osrs. I want to cage lobsters at Karjama and it will let me do that but everytime i try to set it up it wont allow me to do it with a banking option, it just lets me powerdrop my lobsters and i dont want that :(
MaxiFisher

Screenshot%202015-07-15%2013.40.48.png

Features:
  • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
  • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
  • Supports RS3 and OSRS
  • Powerfish any fish anywhere
  • Multiple banks supports
  • Supports all fish
  • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
  • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools

Screenshots:
2zqbyc3.jpg

Known Bugs:
  • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Fish and location
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
  • More areas
  • Reasonable feature requests
  • Barbarian fishing
  • Karamja banking on OSRS
  • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
  • Urn support

Changelog
Read more about this resource...[/QUOTE]

Author of MaxiBots
Hello everyone I am new to this website and i am having trouble using MaxiFisher for osrs. I want to cage lobsters at Karjama and it will let me do that but everytime i try to set it up it wont allow me to do it with a banking option, it just lets me powerdrop my lobsters and i dont want that :(
MaxiFisher

Screenshot%202015-07-15%2013.40.48.png

Features:
  • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
  • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
  • Supports RS3 and OSRS
  • Powerfish any fish anywhere
  • Multiple banks supports
  • Supports all fish
  • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
  • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools

Screenshots:
2zqbyc3.jpg

Known Bugs:
  • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Fish and location
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
  • More areas
  • Reasonable feature requests
  • Barbarian fishing
  • Karamja banking on OSRS
  • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
  • Urn support

Changelog
Read more about this resource...
[/QUOTE]
As stated on the main post in the future updates section, karamja banking for osrs will be in a future update.

It's an issue with the new serverside web walking. Are you powerfishing or trying to bank? If you're banking i suggest not to, the karamja walking system is currently broken and i don't have time to fix it at the moment.
Ah, how unfortunate. I guess I will just powerfish then.

Status
Not open for further replies.