Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only spots available are Barbarian Village and Draynor... nothing else?? is that normal?

Author of MaxiBots
The only spots available are Barbarian Village and Draynor... nothing else?? is that normal?

I have the exact same problem...
This isn't a bug. They're the only locations with bank support on osrs at the moment. You can still fish at other areas but it'll powerfish instead. Other areas will be added in the future.

It seems to have a problem with droping the fish. I'm power fishing at barbarian village and selected both salmon and trout. When full, it take the salmon or the trout and put it on the number 8 case in the skill bar, then take the other fish and spread it on all the untaken case and stand there doing nothing.

Author of MaxiBots
It seems to have a problem with droping the fish. I'm power fishing at barbarian village and selected both salmon and trout. When full, it take the salmon or the trout and put it on the number 8 case in the skill bar, then take the other fish and spread it on all the untaken case and stand there doing nothing.
As stated previously, actionbar dropping for multiple fish is broken. Just disable the actionbar. Bit slower but it works

Hey @Aidden so for some reason when i start up your bot it only gives me the option to fish/bank at draynor and barbarian village. Anyway you can add Lobsters at catherby? ive tried removing the bot from client and then re adding it. I also tried deleting runemate and reinstalling and no luck. Great bot other than that worked great last night at draynor fishing shrimp but I would like to fish some lobsters now and sharks eventually. Thank you for your time.

In lumbridge it does not bank. In draynor it banks can you fix the banking system. Darkscape

Author of MaxiBots
Hey @Aidden so for some reason when i start up your bot it only gives me the option to fish/bank at draynor and barbarian village. Anyway you can add Lobsters at catherby? ive tried removing the bot from client and then re adding it. I also tried deleting runemate and reinstalling and no luck. Great bot other than that worked great last night at draynor fishing shrimp but I would like to fish some lobsters now and sharks eventually. Thank you for your time.

This isn't a bug. They're the only locations with bank support on osrs at the moment. You can still fish at other areas but it'll powerfish instead. Other areas will be added in the future.

drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.

Running in legacy mode doesn't seem to work either, It still drops one fish , When power fishing I think trout/salmon should be one option that way it's not only dropping one even on legacy , However I got around this by putting something on my keyboard so it drops the fish in my action bar, But the script logs me out to the lobby so much ?

Author of MaxiBots
Running in legacy mode doesn't seem to work either, It still drops one fish , When power fishing I think trout/salmon should be one option that way it's not only dropping one even on legacy , However I got around this by putting something on my keyboard so it drops the fish in my action bar, But the script logs me out to the lobby so much ?
You need to select both fish by holding ctrl and selecting a second fish.

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
possible to impliment progressive fishing & banking? example 1-10 shrimp 10-20 sardine/herring then trout to lobs etc?

Got Banned ! botted in draynor and got Macroing major ban after 5 hours

Popular spot for the bot hunters.
I'm sure it's not because of Aidden's bot, which has worked well for many people.
Probably should work on more discreet botting habits. R.I.P.

Popular spot for the bot hunters.
I'm sure it's not because of Aidden's bot, which has worked well for many people.
Probably should work on more discreet botting habits. R.I.P.

Yes i know , actually its my first ban since 2004 ,and on a fake account, im scared to bot on my new main , My 2004 account got hacked , and lost all my things , cus of powerbot i think.
I still prefer not to bot on my new main , though i want to..I just use the fakes to earn some extra gold .

Btw Sorry its RS3

e93382c9e29a49bc95138cf70d8bfe92.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.