Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Celestial Fisher is broken and not being fixed anytime soon, would you be able to add Karamja banking to this sometime?
I'd be willing to pay for a feature like that <3

is there gonna be a method that drops trout and salmon at same time instead of one or the other(For 07)?

Author of MaxiBots
is there gonna be a method that drops trout and salmon at same time instead of one or the other(For 07)?
That was what it was suppsoed to do but it's apparently not working as intended, at least not with the actionbar. It should work if you're not using the actionbar (i think). Just hold ctrl when you're selecting the fish and it will let you select multiple

sometimes bot doesn't know what harpoon spot to fish at M8 it will just keep clicking shark when I don't have the correct lvl to fish even if I select tuna also is guild ever going to be added to 07 with banking or id be willing to donate for that m8?

Sorry I am new, but when I start the bot it says that i don't have needed equipment and proceeds to log out, although i have plenty of feathers and a fly fishing rod in my toolbelt. What do i do wrong?

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry I am new, but when I start the bot it says that i don't have needed equipment and proceeds to log out, although i have plenty of feathers and a fly fishing rod in my toolbelt. What do i do wrong?
Toolbelt isn't currently supported.

Hey, bug report here for Barbarian Village.

Using your format;
1) Status - Goes from 'Fishing' to 'Walking to the bank'
2) Fish and Location - Trout, Salmon and Barbarian Village.
3) Any details - Fly fishing in Barbarian Village I've noticed the bot will sometimes click across the river when it tries to head back to Edgeville bank, making it walk across the bridge and all the way around, and then it proceeds to walk back to the bank perfectly fine.
4) Other information - Fly fishing with feathers. Client is in a smaller windowed mode. I don't see how this would effect walking to the bank as the script uses the minimap.

EDIT:
Ran the bot in full screen and the same error occurred.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
is baxtonian falls gonna be added to 07? I'm willing to donate to the cause
Highly likely. As usual, i just need to find time to start rewriting the bot so it's easier to extend. Uni's a bitch

Hey, bug report here for Barbarian Village.

Using your format;
1) Status - Goes from 'Fishing' to 'Walking to the bank'
2) Fish and Location - Trout, Salmon and Barbarian Village.
3) Any details - Fly fishing in Barbarian Village I've noticed the bot will sometimes click across the river when it tries to head back to Edgeville bank, making it walk across the bridge and all the way around, and then it proceeds to walk back to the bank perfectly fine.
4) Other information - Fly fishing with feathers. Client is in a smaller windowed mode. I don't see how this would effect walking to the bank as the script uses the minimap.

EDIT:
Ran the bot in full screen and the same error occurred.

I second this. happens 8/8 times m8

Letting it run a few times all the way through, I see that it's really just begging to get me reported... Looking into runemate scripting resources now. I just need a barb village fisher that isn't going to get me banned on day one... lol

Last edited:
Great bot, only problem is i have to babysit it because for some odd reason when im in karajma fishing lobs, or swordies ill get them noted and the bot gets lost running back and using home teleport to lumby and just sits there. I'm using Legacy interface if that's the prob?

Author of MaxiBots
Great bot, only problem is i have to babysit it because for some odd reason when im in karajma fishing lobs, or swordies ill get them noted and the bot gets lost running back and using home teleport to lumby and just sits there. I'm using Legacy interface if that's the prob?
Karamja is currently broken due to me not having time to rewrite the logic for the web walking as karamja isn't currently mapped by the default web.

For some weird reason whenever i am fishing at Musa Point and the bot goes note them right after it clicks on lodestone and teleports to falador. Then it runs into the white knights castle into a cornor and sits there. Im in doing this in rs3.

Author of MaxiBots
For some weird reason whenever i am fishing at Musa Point and the bot goes note them right after it clicks on lodestone and teleports to falador. Then it runs into the white knights castle into a cornor and sits there. Im in doing this in rs3.
As stated previously, karamja walking and therefore banking, is currently broken

While fishing salmon/trout at the barbarian village in DS the bot seems to always get stuck on the bank screen unable to deposit the fish. Works perfectly fine in OSRS, however I haven't tested in RS3 yet. This actually is not a huge problem, as pausing the bot to manually deposit fish and withdraw feathers and then resuming play does work perfectly fine, though this is only really required in DS to avoid losing all of your bait from a pk.

If you are planning to add more support for DS, then 1 suggestion I have is to allow for it to, for example, pick 28 feathers from the bank -> fish -> bank all -> pick 28 feathers from the bank -> repeat.... and some kind of support so that after getting pked it knows that it needs to get more feathers from the bank before it can continue fishing again (it will spawn right beside the bank on death as long as you have the spawn setting to Edgeville).

Also, it seems your already busy fixing karamja, but would like to suggest this possible method for Karamja in DS. Begin with an empty inventory -> Load stone to Karamja -> run to cage/harpoon spot and fish -> sell 1 raw fish to the general store npc -> ride the boat -> run to the nearest bank and deposit all inventory -> load stone to karamja -> repeat.

Anyways, I think this bot is great. :)
Feel free to ignore the suggestions if you arn't planning to add any special support for DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.