Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
eqjB3dZ.png

Great bot m8.

Author of MaxiBots
with this support fishing and banking on OSRS for lobbies and swordfish at karajama?
It currently supports karamja fishing but it doesn't currently bank in osrs. I'll be adding support for it soon

I'm having a problem, When I am at barbarian village fishing trout. The bot literally takes 15 minutes just to interact with anything.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm having a problem, When I am at barbarian village fishing trout. The bot literally takes 15 minutes just to interact with anything.
It was working fine for me the other day. Is this osrs or rs3? There might be something wrong with your gamepack or perhaps definitions have been broken @Cloud would you be able to help him out with this please

It was working fine for me the other day. Is this osrs or rs3? There might be something wrong with your gamepack or perhaps definitions have been broken @Cloud would you be able to help him out with this please

I am using the OSRS MaxiFisher. Every time when I am at barbarian village fishing. It takes at least 15 minutes to interact with anything, clicking etc.

Author of MaxiBots
I am using the OSRS MaxiFisher. Every time when I am at barbarian village fishing. It takes at least 15 minutes to interact with anything, clicking etc.
Yeah sounds like a definitions problem to me, i'll try and get time to look into it later but im really ppushed for time right now so i'm not sure if i'll be able.

Karajama Support and Fishing Guild support with banking will make this the best bot ever, whenever u get a chance to update brotha, thanks, much love <3

Yeah I agree, Karamja banking would be the best! Also Catherby banking for lobbies would be great too if it doesn't have it already!

Thanks!

Little bug in the Karamja RS3 bot. The pathing in one spot can cause the bot to click on the ocean and get stuck for long periods of time. A fix would be nice :).

Would not recommend this bot at the moment. Got perm banned for the first time in my botting career (10+ years) using either this or Celetial Fisher. Lol, never let your guard down, I did, and it cost me two great accounts.

P.S. This was on OSRS.

It wont power fish salmon and trout at barb village, anyone else having this issue?

EDIT; it will perform the function to fish, but when full it will only drop salmons and and the bot will just stop when it comes to trying to drop the trout. Also to mention trout and salmon are both selected, it just stands there saying "dropping fish"

Author of MaxiBots
It wont power fish salmon and trout at barb village, anyone else having this issue?

EDIT; it will perform the function to fish, but when full it will only drop salmons and and the bot will just stop when it comes to trying to drop the trout. Also to mention trout and salmon are both selected, it just stands there saying "dropping fish"
Yeah i need to fix the multi fish dropping. Is this on rs3 with the actionbar? I think it should work on legacy mode.

Yeah i need to fix the multi fish dropping. Is this on rs3 with the actionbar? I think it should work on legacy mode.

Yes it is on rs3 action bar, you are right seems to be workin on legacy fine, just a bit slower dropping fish. Thank you, hoping for update soon :D

-Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.