Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Love the script mate. But is karamja banking or even general store selling going to be added? I feel bad dropping all these lobsters lol
Edit: nevermind. I was being foolish, I thought since banking isn't supported on oldschool that it wouldn't be on rs3. Thanks for adding that noting tidbit :)
I'll add karamja for osrs at some point, i've just gotta get it to use the boat

lad

I'll add karamja for osrs at some point, i've just gotta get it to use the boat
You could also add a feature to sell the lobsters/swordfish/tuna's to the general store in karamja. So at least it isn't a total waste of lobsters :p

Edgeville really should get fixed. Got banned because of all the problems this script has at that location. Was only a f2p fishing account though.

Author of MaxiBots
Edgeville really should get fixed. Got banned because of all the problems this script has at that location. Was only a f2p fishing account though.
Multiple people have reported it and i haven't said it was fixed so really it's your own fault for using it there when it's known to have problems. It'll be fixed when i have the time.

Reactions: Lad

Is this in rs3 or osrs? I do not have any issue on osrs at edgeville

Could you add banking into "Anywhere" thing?

I fish tuna till I get lobster -> it drops the tuna.
When I hit lvl 40 I started to fish Lobster and when inventory full -> drops the lobster. I want to bank the lobster

Author of MaxiBots

When I hit lvl 40 I started to fish Lobster and when inventory full -> drops the lobster. I want to bank the lobster
No. Anywhere is for fishing anywhere. How is the script to know where the bank is if it's not told where it's fishing. I'm guessing you're fishing on osrs? Karamja banking will be added eventually but until then you'll just have to fish something else, use a different script or powerfish lobs

Well I am just saying that because there is no other script in bot store for fishing :/ Didn't mean to be offensive in any way.

Author of MaxiBots
Well I am just saying that because there is no other script in bot store for fishing :/ Didn't mean to be offensive in any way.
Okay a lot of people come in here expecting me to fulfill their every desire which gets annoying. Yeah it'll be added it's just annoying because there's no stiles in osrs so i have to use the boat to port sarim, bank with the depositbox and then use the boat to get back

ran this for 6 hours las night, i think you should just remove Region path and Webpath as it fails to walk it all the time and just uses brensham path.
also started going crazy clicking around the bank tile, due to the above.

Use the presets then ans use CTRL to select tuna and lobster

RIP project rune matey

think this was due to the above mentioned, spazzing out walking
6spLqnK.png

Author of MaxiBots
ran this for 6 hours las night, i think you should just remove Region path and Webpath as it fails to walk it all the time and just uses brensham path.
also started going crazy clicking around the bank tile, due to the above.

Use the presets then ans use CTRL to select tuna and lobster

RIP project rune matey

think this was due to the above mentioned, spazzing out walking
6spLqnK.png
Bresenham is just a straight line so no i won't be removing the others. It's the least favorable method but it's there as a last resort fallback. Where were you fishing and where were you when it would fail to generate the paths?

I think the MaxiFisher bot works great. I only miss the banking or noting possibility for lobsters. :p I was planning on making some money with it but can't concentrate on my other stuff while doing it at the moment because I have to bank it manually.

In Karamja, after fishing swordfish with a full inventory./the bot just stands still and dosent go to bank. Just bringing it to your attention

Author of MaxiBots
In Karamja, after fishing swordfish with a full inventory./the bot just stands still and dosent go to bank. Just bringing it to your attention
Thanks but you need to be more specific than that. I'm assuming this is on rs3? osrs doesn't have karamja bank support.

Status
Not open for further replies.