Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Yes. At some point.

wont drop swordfish/tuna in karamja?
You need to provide more information than that. Is this RS3 or OSRS? If it's RS3 do you have legacy interface enabled? If so the clients not handling the legacy actionbar so either enable legacy combat as well or disable both legacy features. If that's not the problem, have you selected 'Anywhere' from the left list and then the fish from the right list?

banking is still extremely shit at draynor, no point using this bot if it's dead giveaway that is a bot when it runs around trying to bank.

This bot doesn't work for me, I'm on OSRS and whenever I try to fly fish in barbarian village the mouse just hovers around below the fishing spot and doesn't interact with anything. Eventually logs out due to inactivity.

any chance youll be adding the catherby spot to this client and not just have it in Anywhere? trying to bank lobbies but i cant even get it started to walk from bank

Author of MaxiBots
any chance youll be adding the catherby spot to this client and not just have it in Anywhere? trying to bank lobbies but i cant even get it started to walk from bank
Yeah, many new areas are planned :)
All this bot does is log my account off lmao.
Perhaps instead of making a pointless post you could actually give me details into what's going on. Reply using the supplied bug report template on the main post and i'll be able to help you better.

Perhaps instead of making a pointless post you could actually give me details into what's going on. Reply using the supplied bug report template on the main post and i'll be able to help you better.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you o_O

how do i make it drop fish instead of bank in osrs? i'm trying to powerfish at barbarian village but it keeps running to edgeville bank?

Author of MaxiBots
how do i make it drop fish instead of bank in osrs? i'm trying to powerfish at barbarian village but it keeps running to edgeville bank?
Select the Anywhere option in the list on the left side

Renamed the option for better understanding (to 'Powerfish') in the next release.

Author of MaxiBots
when will your next update be released? Really love the options for skills youve given us! :)
Today hopefully.I've got some lectures to catch up on and then i'm hoping to get some bug fixes released and some quick changes to the ones that use the creation interface. Ifi have time after that i might start working on adding new features

Today hopefully.I've got some lectures to catch up on and then i'm hoping to get some bug fixes released and some quick changes to the ones that use the creation interface. Ifi have time after that i might start working on adding new features
awesome. its no rush so just take your time because ill still be sticking around.

Thanks for this bot, got me some good gainz (y).

On a side note.. OSRS Karamja banking anytime soon :rolleyes:?

Is it me or does this bot don't have a decent anti-ban? the bot almost never turns the camera a bit. It's always steady even when walking to bank. Isn't this botlike?

Is it me or does this bot don't have a decent anti-ban? the bot almost never turns the camera a bit. It's always steady even when walking to bank. Isn't this botlike?
Ask yourself would you change the camera if you were fishing? I personally don't.

Sometimes when im fishing in karamja it suddenly teleports to falador and walks down to rimmington and is just stuck there. Happened a few times now. This happened on RS3.

Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes when im fishing in karamja it suddenly teleports to falador and walks down to rimmington and is just stuck there. Happened a few times now. This happened on RS3.
@Cloud sounds like an issue with your teleport implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.