Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to rush or anything but do you know when possibly that will be fixed? (The problem with action bar dropping at barb village) Thanks!!

Author of MaxiBots
Not to rush or anything but do you know when possibly that will be fixed? (The problem with action bar dropping at barb village) Thanks!!
Bogged down with uni work at the moment so i can't really give an eta. Just use legacy mode for now. It's a little slower but at least it works.

Ok no problem and yes true it does work in legacy haha. Thanks for the response!! Have a good night

OSRS: Keeps walking back and forth each side of the river after banking in edgeville, never gets back to barbarian village fishing spot

Awesome script works flawless in game, but when it goes to log me out and then log me back in the login handler says invalid username/password. How do i amend this?

Author of MaxiBots
Awesome script works flawless in game, but when it goes to log me out and then log me back in the login handler says invalid username/password. How do i amend this?
this means you entered the details wrong for the account that you selected in the account selector. remove it and try again

thanks for making this script! appreciate it alot! but can u add more locations for f2p players like lobsters and sharks?

it seems like f2p players only have up to trout

thanks in advance

Can confirm the issue blunttman has, I too end up running on the right side of the river and won't locate back to the fishing spot.
I occasionally have an issue where the trout is banked, however the salmon is not, not quite sure what could be causing that.
Initially I would suspect lag, but my system and internet is more than capable for a single bot, so I've not a clue.

Much appreciate the effort mind you, the Tutorial Solver is particularly fantastic which I used when creating my account.

Author of MaxiBots
Can confirm the issue blunttman has, I too end up running on the right side of the river and won't locate back to the fishing spot.
I occasionally have an issue where the trout is banked, however the salmon is not, not quite sure what could be causing that.
Initially I would suspect lag, but my system and internet is more than capable for a single bot, so I've not a clue.

Much appreciate the effort mind you, the Tutorial Solver is particularly fantastic which I used when creating my account.
Perhaps you didn't select both trout and salmon? (Can't remember how i implemented the banking at this time)

60 fishing from this script , and 70 wcing from your maxi woodcutter , amazing work bro ,

Perhaps you didn't select both trout and salmon? (Can't remember how i implemented the banking at this time)
Wasn't aware you could select two, though by selecting Trout, it will nearly always bank both regardless of what you selected.

Author of MaxiBots
Wasn't aware you could select two, though by selecting Trout, it will nearly always bank both regardless of what you selected.
Oh hmm, that's weird then. iirc it's supposed to deposit everything except the tools used for fishing ie fishing rod and bait

Oh hmm, that's weird then. iirc it's supposed to deposit everything except the tools used for fishing ie fishing rod and bait
Out of curiosity, I tried selecting both Trout and Salmon, the banking issue persists unfortunately.

no more updates on this for swordfish / lobsters / sharks? + banking features if possible thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.