Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for OSRS please add powerfishing and barbarian style fishing?

I have asked him about this in a pm and he stated that he plans on doing it in the future however it is going to be really complicated and the stuff he has going on right now he doesn't have the time to code it in. If you don't see it added in the next month ask him again as even he is human and humans forget.

Author of MaxiBots
I have asked him about this in a pm and he stated that he plans on doing it in the future however it is going to be really complicated and the stuff he has going on right now he doesn't have the time to code it in. If you don't see it added in the next month ask him again as even he is human and humans forget.
It won't be complicated, i just plan on rewriting it first to make it much easier to extend. But yeah everything else you said is spot on, thanks :)

Please add powerishing for osrs, i dont want to run to the bank everytime and waste time

Author of MaxiBots
Please add powerishing for osrs, i dont want to run to the bank everytime and waste time
It already has powerfishing...

Select Anywhere and then the fish you're fishing

Author of MaxiBots
my bad im new to this, thank you
Haha all good, thought you might be. Realized you could have interpreted my first reply as meaning select any of the area options so i rephrased it. IF you have any more trouble just let me know :)

Haha all good, thought you might be. Realized you could have interpreted my first reply as meaning select any of the area options so i rephrased it. IF you have any more trouble just let me know :)
Is there a way to get it to drop more than one type of fish, im at barb village, and would this be safe to leave up all day afk?

Author of MaxiBots
Is there a way to get it to drop more than one type of fish, im at barb village
uhmm you can select multiple fish in the gui by holding the ctrl button. Im pretty sure it should drop all selected fish

Status
Not open for further replies.