Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i started this bot it was working just fine for like 40 mins...then it started not picking up items after that it started moving all over the place and not attacking much at all. i then tried to see if i could fix it by hopping worlds and re-downloading client and bot . nothing has worked so i came here to wait on an answer. tyvm for your input .

The fact it worked for 40 mins fine and then stopped working is weird, because the logic of the script wouldn't change. Are you still having issues?

is banking fixed yet?

Not yet, it's going to take some work because everywhere is different.

Hey Ozzy, another quick question.

Do you know why sometimes the bot just clicks the same spot on the mini map? When this happens I normally have to log out and back in.

Sounds like your fight area isn't set up correctly, try creating a new custom area and saving it to a new profile or just using an easy area.

Best place to farm melee xp?

Depends on loads of factors, check out the wiki.

The fact it worked for 40 mins fine and then stopped working is weird, because the logic of the script wouldn't change. Are you still having issues?

Not yet, it's going to take some work because everywhere is different.

Sounds like your fight area isn't set up correctly, try creating a new custom area and saving it to a new profile or just using an easy area.

Depends on loads of factors, check out the wiki.
which wiki? im sorry again I don't know much about this, and since theres no banking i have to bank while at spiders, im trying to eliminate that by training on something that wont hit as much

A few suggestions:
1. Make an option so that it prioritizes combat first before looting and other stuff. Like make it loot and alch ONLY if it's in combat. Makes it a little more efficient.
2. If you save a profile, you can't edit it at all. If you try, it won't actually update. Tried adding death runes to the drop list, but it wouldn't pick them up even after I saved it.
3. I think looting above a certain value is broken after you save. After you reload the profile, the value is set back to 0 and then it starts picking up everything.
4. Add drop RDT drops as a clickable toggle similar to the charm looting. The main drops are as follows and they are all NOTED/stackables. Picking up the non noted versions will clog up the inventory.
Grimy lantadyme, Grimy dwarf weed,Adamant bar, Rune bar, Rune platebody(noted), Brawling gloves, Onyx bolts, Magic seed, Runite ore, Rune bar, Lantadyme seed, Dwarf weed seed, Grimy torstol, Grimy snapdragon, Uncut dragonstone(noted), Adamant bar, Adamantite ore, Dragon bones, Battlestaff, Mahogany plank, Water talisman
5. Not sure if it already does this, but add eating food to make room for loot?
6. still some missing elf city potions such as super prayer renewal and supreme overload.
7. Setting up an area is really buggy for me.

God I really like this bot, it really does work well.

I know that you are still perfecting banking, which I thank you for (because i'd rather wait for it to work well then have some sort of tragic disaster), but I have an idea.

If you wanted to test out banking, you could offer it at one or two locations first and see how it works. I would be happy to give you as much feedback as I could regarding the performance of it.

Thanks again for the work you have put in this far :D

A few suggestions:
4. Add drop RDT drops as a clickable toggle similar to the charm looting. The main drops are as follows and they are all NOTED/stackables. Picking up the non noted versions will clog up the inventory.
Grimy lantadyme, Grimy dwarf weed,Adamant bar, Rune bar, Rune platebody(noted), Brawling gloves, Onyx bolts, Magic seed, Runite ore, Rune bar, Lantadyme seed, Dwarf weed seed, Grimy torstol, Grimy snapdragon, Uncut dragonstone(noted), Adamant bar, Adamantite ore, Dragon bones, Battlestaff, Mahogany plank, Water talisman
6. still some missing elf city potions such as super prayer renewal and supreme overload.
All great points I'd like to 1+!

A few suggestions:
1. Make an option so that it prioritizes combat first before looting and other stuff. Like make it loot and alch ONLY if it's in combat. Makes it a little more efficient.
2. If you save a profile, you can't edit it at all. If you try, it won't actually update. Tried adding death runes to the drop list, but it wouldn't pick them up even after I saved it.
3. I think looting above a certain value is broken after you save. After you reload the profile, the value is set back to 0 and then it starts picking up everything.

Great feedback, I really appreciate it. I know of the bugs you talk about and I'm trying to sort them out at the moment, once that's all sorted I will get going on the new features.

God I really like this bot, it really does work well.

I know that you are still perfecting banking, which I thank you for (because i'd rather wait for it to work well then have some sort of tragic disaster), but I have an idea.

If you wanted to test out banking, you could offer it at one or two locations first and see how it works. I would be happy to give you as much feedback as I could regarding the performance of it.

Thanks again for the work you have put in this far :D

Banking can be a massive pain because I don't think that I have the ability to implement a system which can effectively navigate obstacles which you come across (stairs, doors etc) which limits banking to really simple paths which isn't ideal. I need to think up a solution to this but it's definetely something I want the bot to support.

ok...i finally re-tried bot..the only thing i did different from last night was i fought monsters for like 5 mins + before i started the bot. this time it had worked perfectly just like it did last night when i started it the first time. i forgot to mention in other post ( i was a little tired ) is that it had started the messing up after i had to shut game off for a little and when i re-started i didn't play around for a little before i started bot.so i learned my lesson...start game play around for a few mins. then start bot.

Hey, i was wondering if you can add cannon method with this bot. I usually do this with ogres good xp with range overall this bot is truly amazing its just food for thought. :D

Sometimes randomly stops attacking monsters.. Forced to babysit it, almost died yesterday when i looked away for 40 minutes or so.

A few suggestions:

Sometimes randomly stops attacking monsters.. Forced to babysit it, almost died yesterday when i looked away for 40 minutes or so.

Just pushed an update to fix a few bugs and disable a few problematic features, it will hopefully be approved later tonight:

- Changed combat logic now that a method I rely upon seems to return way better, the bot should now find new targets when necessary and correctly recognise when it is in combat.
- Made changes to profile loading/saving so that editing them should now work correctly and profiles are automatically reloaded with the new changes after saving
- Fixed a bug where loading loot values from profiles was always coming back as 0
- Custom areas are temporarily disabled whilst I fix bugs related to them, for now just use an easy area that fights within a certain radius of the player.

I've bought membership so that I can test, although I don't really play much, at the moment I'm concentrating on fixing all bugs before working on new features suggested.

Thanks for the feedback.

Just pushed an update to fix a few bugs and disable a few problematic features, it will hopefully be approved later tonight:

- Changed combat logic now that a method I rely upon seems to return way better, the bot should now find new targets when necessary and correctly recognise when it is in combat.
- Made changes to profile loading/saving so that editing them should now work correctly and profiles are automatically reloaded with the new changes after saving
- Fixed a bug where loading loot values from profiles was always coming back as 0
- Custom areas are temporarily disabled whilst I fix bugs related to them, for now just use an easy area that fights within a certain radius of the player.

I've bought membership so that I can test, although I don't really play much, at the moment I'm concentrating on fixing all bugs before working on new features suggested.

Thanks for the feedback.
Those are some fruitful updates going on ;)

Just to give you some props,

this script is 10x better now, thanks for these nice updates :p, looting is way more smooth, also the fighting etc.

one thing tho :p i kinda am nit bitching about it tho.. if it grabs up coins, it doesnt show in the profit/h.. but hey fuck it the bot works wayyy better than b4, <3 u :)

Hm, for me it's trying to pick up loot behind the minimap, inventory, and chatbox (I'm on resizable). Perhaps it's a client thing?

Also, it would be nice to have a custom model for avianse. RuneMate's default model apparently includes its wings, and it's impossible to click on them. This causes not only a dramatic slowdown in kill rate, but also fatal misclicks on other monsters which some players can't damage, depending on slayer level.

Nice work so far :)

Hm, for me it's trying to pick up loot behind the minimap, inventory, and chatbox (I'm on resizable). Perhaps it's a client thing?

Also, it would be nice to have a custom model for avianse. RuneMate's default model apparently includes its wings, and it's impossible to click on them. This causes not only a dramatic slowdown in kill rate, but also fatal misclicks on other monsters which some players can't damage, depending on slayer level.

yeah behind inventory and stuff is a problem, just stretch ur client a bit :p so it will happen less often

Just to give you some props,

this script is 10x better now, thanks for these nice updates :p, looting is way more smooth, also the fighting etc.

one thing tho :p i kinda am nit bitching about it tho.. if it grabs up coins, it doesnt show in the profit/h.. but hey fuck it the bot works wayyy better than b4, <3 u :)

Good point lol, thanks for letting me know.

Thanks, I did have a forced model for aviansies a while ago but I must have removed it. I'll need to add that back in and maybe make a system for more cases like that which would make it look a bit more elegant.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man got a bug for you. I was runnig it at cows/goblins and had it looting bones and coins. I noticed it leave the cows with a full inventory of bones and coins to try and loot coins near the goblins. Basically it tried to loot coins that were inside the ruined house thing where the goblins are in lumbridge but the door was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.