Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing. when the camera gets stuck. and it can't see anything it doesn't switch it left or right, but remains idle.
V6nn30X.png

one more thing. when the camera gets stuck. and it can't see anything it doesn't switch it left or right, but remains idle.
V6nn30X.png

I've added a few more failsafes that should help the bot recover from issues like this, I've got a pretty long list of changes that I have made and they will be coming soon, just need to get around to adding the safe spot support I promised and then I'll push an update. Thanks for the feedback, it's always really helpful :)

i was wondering if you could add a Rejuvenate (52 def + a shield, f2p) and regenerate option.
These make it more easy for people to run the bot without food, since these abilitys heal you for 50% of your hp bar or something.

would be gr8! :)
btw, ran it for another night and i noticed that it stood somewhere else than the fighting area i made, which caused it to stand still and do nothing. ran it back to the spot and it ran for another 5 hrs. than it did the same?:(

i was wondering if you could add a Rejuvenate (52 def + a shield, f2p) and regenerate option.
These make it more easy for people to run the bot without food, since these abilitys heal you for 50% of your hp bar or something.
I'd love if Ice Asylum could be added to this list.

Last edited:
I've added a few more failsafes that should help the bot recover from issues like this, I've got a pretty long list of changes that I have made and they will be coming soon, just need to get around to adding the safe spot support I promised and then I'll push an update. Thanks for the feedback, it's always really helpful :)

I was thinking about an idea for the safespot support. You should make a system where it uses 2 spots, one where it attacks the monster and then the second would be where it runs to after attacking the monster. This will let you get aggro on the monster, lure it to the area where you can get the safespot for sure, and then go to the safespot.

would be gr8! :)
btw, ran it for another night and i noticed that it stood somewhere else than the fighting area i made, which caused it to stand still and do nothing. ran it back to the spot and it ran for another 5 hrs. than it did the same?:(

I'd love if Ice Asylum could be added to this list.

Can you add dragon battleaxe spec for the strength boost it gives for OSRS please?

I was thinking about an idea for the safespot support. You should make a system where it uses 2 spots, one where it attacks the monster and then the second would be where it runs to after attacking the monster. This will let you get aggro on the monster, lure it to the area where you can get the safespot for sure, and then go to the safespot.

I have an update pending full of fixes/improvements to the current bot, I'm getting starting on new features now and I'll put up a list of changes when that update is improved.

How can I select the monster? I want to do yaks

im sorry im new to this

Under the monsters tab, click the "Refresh" button to view monsters around you and then just click the ones you want and press add.

So i'm noticing that my bot currently isn't responding to any randoms at all? I've had to watch closely and dismiss them as they come.

So i'm noticing that my bot currently isn't responding to any randoms at all? I've had to watch closely and dismiss them as they come.

As far as I'm aware randoms are optional and RuneMate doesn't handle them at the moment.

As far as I'm aware randoms are optional and RuneMate doesn't handle them at the moment.

Ah, gotcha.

Was just thinking that it would probably be a good idea to dismiss them to avoid being detected.

Side note: The bot is working really well for me right now doing some low-combat F2P training.

What do I have to do to update the current version? Just exit and reopen RuneMate?

Reloading the bot should do it, I'm not entirely sure whether you have to restart the client or not, but if you have the abilty to set a % under the prayer tab for soulsplit you are running the latest version :)

Here's the release notes for 1.8:

- Improved soulsplit usage, you can now choose to either leave it on permanently or activate it around a certain % and then turn it back off once you're healed back up.
- Improved camera/movement logic, you should find the bot navigating to NPC's which are not visible much more gracefully.
- Fixed an issue with loot persisting through sessions.
- Added check for actionbar lock to prevent abilities accidently being moved off.
- Speed improvements (removed some redundant checks).
- Made paint toggleable, also made the rates green so they can be easily glanced at.
- Added an area failsafe, so the bot will now return to your fight area if you get lost.
- Improved the way that profiles are loaded and errors related to loading profiles should no longer be an issue.
- Made various misc improvements which aren't worth listing here.

Issues I'm working on:

- Sometimes when re-creating the fight area of a loaded profile it doesn't save correctly, this can be temporarily avoided just by creating a new profile from scratch without loading one.

New features upcoming in 1.9:

- Safe spot support (Sorry I didn't have this done for 1.8 but I wanted to get these fixes out and then have time to implement and test this properly)
- Rejuvenation support
- Special attack support for OSRS

Reloading the bot should do it, I'm not entirely sure whether you have to restart the client or not, but if you have the abilty to set a % under the prayer tab for soulsplit you are running the latest version :)

Here's the release notes for 1.8:

- Improved soulsplit usage, you can now choose to either leave it on permanently or activate it around a certain % and then turn it back off once you're healed back up.
- Improved camera/movement logic, you should find the bot navigating to NPC's which are not visible much more gracefully.
- Fixed an issue with loot persisting through sessions.
- Added check for actionbar lock to prevent abilities accidently being moved off.
- Speed improvements (removed some redundant checks).
- Made paint toggleable, also made the rates green so they can be easily glanced at.
- Added an area failsafe, so the bot will now return to your fight area if you get lost.
- Made various misc improvements which aren't worth listing here.

Issues I'm working on:

- Sometimes when re-creating the fight area of a loaded profile it doesn't save correctly, this can be temporarily avoided just by creating a new profile from scratch without loading one.

New features upcoming in 1.9:

- Safe spot support (Sorry I didn't have this done for 1.8 but I wanted to get these fixes out and then have time to implement and test this properly)
- Rejuvenation support
- Special attack support for OSRS

I'm using the bot in OSRS, and the GUI just isn't popping up when I try to restart the bot. The interface says the bot is "running" but nothing is happening. In my list of bots it says that it is a bot for RS3, maybe that has something to do with it?

Was working just fine until I rebooted for the update.

I'm using the bot in OSRS, and the GUI just isn't popping up when I try to restart the bot. The interface says the bot is "running" but nothing is happening. In my list of bots it says that it is a bot for RS3, maybe that has something to do with it?

I'm having the same problem. I'm on rs3

I'm having the same problem. I'm on rs3

I have the error and I'm looking into a fix, sorry should be sorted soon.

please add an
The issue should now be fixed, luckily Cloud was online to sort it out :)

Banking is currently disabled until I'm happy with it.
please add an option to use super combat pots

Status
Not open for further replies.