Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a slight problem.

So the fighter is clicking other monsters before the current one is dead, and it is creating some awkward moments where it is trying to attack other monsters while still being attacked.

Any suggestions?

Having a slight problem.

So the fighter is clicking other monsters before the current one is dead, and it is creating some awkward moments where it is trying to attack other monsters while still being attacked.

Any suggestions?
that happenes with me when I pause the script, hop worlds and resume it again

Edit: I'm having a slight prob as well. when it aims at a certain mob then it's killed by somebody else, it has to wait 35~40 second staying idle before switching to a new target
http://i.imgur.com/fE6pEjq.png

Last edited:
Having a slight problem.

Any suggestions?

that happenes with me when I pause the script, hop worlds and resume it again

Edit: I'm having a slight prob as well. when it aims at a certain mob then it's killed by somebody else, it has to wait 35~40 second staying idle before switching to a new target
http://i.imgur.com/fE6pEjq.png

Ok thanks for letting me know, there hasn't been any chances to the combat logic so I'm guessing this is just a case of different NPC's having different dying animation times etc. I need to look into why it thinks targets are dying when they are not, but I'll focus on this issue.

For the idling problem, I need some help:

At the moment the logic includes this as a valid time to find a new target. If the time since last interaction is over a certain amount of seconds ago (randomised to an extent, usually less than 10) + you're not attacking, you are not in a combat animation and your health bar isn't showing -> find a new target.

Are all of these conditions fulfilled when you are waiting idle? Is your health bar still showing for some reason?

Ok thanks for letting me know, there hasn't been any chances to the combat logic so I'm guessing this is just a case of different NPC's having different dying animation times etc. I need to look into why it thinks targets are dying when they are not, but I'll focus on this issue.

For the idling problem, I need some help:

At the moment the logic includes this as a valid time to find a new target. If the time since last interaction is over a certain amount of seconds ago (randomised to an extent, usually less than 10) + you're not attacking, you are not in a combat animation and your health bar isn't showing -> find a new target.

Are all of these conditions fulfilled when you are waiting idle? Is your health bar still showing for some reason?

As for my problem, I can say that it is fixed when I restart the bot. Whenever the bot is running for a long period of time or a switch worlds, it tries to attack monsters *way* before the current one is dead. I will note that when killing certain monsters, such as seagulls, with a longer/different dying emote, the bot tends to jump away from it quicker.

I have not experienced the idling problem, so I cannot speak on that.

-I'm not attacking, my health bar isn't showing. and it stays idle 35~40 (mostly35s) when the targeted mob is killed by another one (before I reach it). if I reached it and hit it even once ,the script would continue without staying idle. (I've been testing this for 30 minutes)

As for my problem, I can say that it is fixed when I restart the bot. Whenever the bot is running for a long period of time or a switch worlds, it tries to attack monsters *way* before the current one is dead. I will note that when killing certain monsters, such as seagulls, with a longer/different dying emote, the bot tends to jump away from it quicker.

I have not experienced the idling problem, so I cannot speak on that.

-I'm not attacking, my health bar isn't showing. and it stays idle 35~40 (mostly35s) when the targeted mob is killed by another one (before I reach it). if I reached it and hit it even once ,the script would continue without staying idle. (I've been testing this for 30 minutes)

That's weird, what monsters are you guys attacking? I'll need to go do some testing.

That's weird, what monsters are you guys attacking? I'll need to go do some testing.
Ankous, I'm using 5 tiles radius attacking area. lotting gold and notable items.. I'd suggest testing it in a crawdad world.

Ankous, I'm using 5 tiles radius attacking area. lotting gold and notable items.. I'd suggest testing it in a crawdad world.

Do you have autoretaliate enabled? If not, enable it and let me know if the issue resolves.

Seagulls = Problems most of the time with attacking other monsters

Cows = Only problems after I have been there for a long time.

Minotaurs = Only problems after I start hitting higher (as the character levels) / been there for a long time.

Do you have autoretaliate enabled? If not, enable it and let me know if the issue resolves.
It was enabled from the beginning.
any way , I don't care if it stops for couple of seconds once or twice per 5 minutes, it's not the big deal.

Last edited:
Another thing I ran into:

The bot won't loot anything in the Security Stronghold for me. Is there maybe something I am inputting wrong? Is there a specific setting I may be over looking?

It was enabled from the beginning.
any way , I don't care if it stops for couple of seconds once or twice per 5 minutes, it's not the big deal.

I'll look into it anyway, I value feedback and want to get things working perfectly.

Another thing I ran into:

The bot won't loot anything in the Security Stronghold for me. Is there maybe something I am inputting wrong? Is there a specific setting I may be over looking?

There should be nothing different about that place, make sure you input the name spelt correctly and with appropriate spaces but caps don't matter. Also if you're constantly in combat make sure you checked loot in combat.

I'll look into it anyway, I value feedback and want to get things working perfectly.

There should be nothing different about that place, make sure you input the name spelt correctly and with appropriate spaces but caps don't matter. Also if you're constantly in combat make sure you checked loot in combat.

Figured something out, and this may just be a note for anyone training where in the stronghold.

If you want to loot during combat in the stronghold, don't set the easy steps. Select your own combat region, and the bot will pick up your designated items (not sure why this is working).

edit: I wasn't spelling anything incorrectly.

when i started this bot it was working just fine for like 40 mins...then it started not picking up items after that it started moving all over the place and not attacking much at all. i then tried to see if i could fix it by hopping worlds and re-downloading client and bot . nothing has worked so i came here to wait on an answer. tyvm for your input .

Hey Ozzy, another quick question.

Do you know why sometimes the bot just clicks the same spot on the mini map? When this happens I normally have to log out and back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.