Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lad

Ah, ur looking for an f2p spot?
dunno f2p spots.

I am botting in the edgeville chaos druid dungeon (10 dungeoneering required or so)
Aren't you worried about getting banned? 24/7 is pretty risky.

Aren't you worried about getting banned? 24/7 is pretty risky.

meh, i just told to myself that i was going to suicide.. its basically an experiment to see if i can get 48 or 72 hrs str8 without getting banned, also combat is the least chance to get banned imo.

View attachment 123

i think u'll like this one ;) told u i would come with a proggy over 24 hrs :$, also ima keep it running for 2 more days (praying to the rs update gods that no update will come) since i wont be @ home ;P

EDIT: the 24h werent flawless btw, grimy herbs + notepaper fails every now and then. keeps the bot like 5 minutes busy to rightclick > use > magic note paper.

also i noticed that when using magic notepaper it counts the price of the item for the full amount, so the profit an hr isnt right. it is more like 50k-125k or so.

Awesome proggy, sorry the notepaper wasn't working great, I'll take a look and see what I can do.

botted strength from the mid 70's and I just got banned at 93 strength. It's a 2 day ban, they aren't going to change anything about my account are they? I've seen the bot busting videos on youtube. Lasted exactly 10 days now that I look at the dates.

botted strength from the mid 70's and I just got banned at 93 strength. It's a 2 day ban, they aren't going to change anything about my account are they? I've seen the bot busting videos on youtube. Lasted exactly 10 days now that I look at the dates.

where did u train? did u need to resupply? etc. im curious cuz i need a good spot for my combat account

I trained at yaks, they don't require any banking, the bot doesn't support banking yet so I saw yaks as the best place.

After being banned, will jagex watch your account?like if i botted again would they know easily?

I trained at yaks, they don't require any banking, the bot doesn't support banking yet so I saw yaks as the best place.

After being banned, will jagex watch your account?like if i botted again would they know easily?

I believe so, be careful.

Hey there I love this bot! One thing that I think could make it better though is if you made it pick up all items that get the Golden loot beam since some of them do not have any gold value, like clue scrolls.

I can' get it work. It just standing where I left the char. under status it says: "null"
20ff7zq.png

The bot isn't currently working, just giving us an error after 20-30 secs of running. (Friends having the same issue)

Hey there I love this bot! One thing that I think could make it better though is if you made it pick up all items that get the Golden loot beam since some of them do not have any gold value, like clue scrolls.

That's a cool idea, I'll work on adding it when I get chance.

I can' get it work. It just standing where I left the char. under status it says: "null"
20ff7zq.png

Try a different NPC/Make sure your hitpoints are higher than the critical value you have set and get back to me.

The bot isn't currently working, just giving us an error after 20-30 secs of running. (Friends having the same issue)

This bot has stopped working for me also. It starts up and then crashes :/

There's a problem with RuneMate for some people and OSRS at the moment, Cloud is working on it I believe, it's out of my control.

There's a problem with RuneMate for some people and OSRS at the moment, Cloud is working on it I believe, it's out of my control.

Hmmm.....Mass Fighter seems to be the only OSRS bot that isn't working for me. Hopefully it works soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.