Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man got a bug for you. I was runnig it at cows/goblins and had it looting bones and coins. I noticed it leave the cows with a full inventory of bones and coins to try and loot coins near the goblins. Basically it tried to loot coins that were inside the ruined house thing where the goblins are in lumbridge but the door was closed.

Ah ok looks like I will need to re-add a reachable check to the loot queries then, thanks for letting me know.

12 year old normie
one thing tho :p i kinda am nit bitching about it tho.. if it grabs up coins, it doesnt show in the profit/h.. but hey fuck it the bot works wayyy better than b4, <3 u :)

This happens with any stackable and noted item. It only calculates the base wealth of 1 item, even if you loot the same stackable or noted item more than once.

This happens with any stackable and noted item. It only calculates the base wealth of 1 item, even if you loot the same stackable or noted item more than once.

yeah with noted it calcs 1 amount. but coins just ignores it :p since it goes str8 to ur money pouch instead of ur inventory.

i've noticed also when ur inventory is full it wont pick up coins. i fixed it myself by putting 1gp in my inventory but maybe u should allow the bot to always pick up coins even when inventory = full :p

I noticed that if you set it to use potions it will drink all the potions you have (for me mainly attack) it wasted all of them without attacking anything

Having a slight problem.

So the fighter is clicking other monsters before the current one is dead, and it is creating some awkward moments where it is trying to attack other monsters while still being attacked.

Any suggestions?

This actually got my main account banned... kinda quit RS because of it... Still have my pure that was made solely with MassFighter, so I guess I might play if I can get members.

Just wondering where some of you guys are running this.
Still just waltzing around Lumbridge Catacombs @ 10k/hr. There's gotta be a faster location that wont get me killed after an 8 hour session.

Just wondering where some of you guys are running this.
Still just waltzing around Lumbridge Catacombs @ 10k/hr. There's gotta be a faster location that wont get me killed after an 8 hour session.
Look up combat guides to find good spots. Totally depends on your level.

3 things I noticed:

1 - It sometimes equips weapons/armour when trying to alch it.
2- It clicks the monster multiple times when already in combat. This only happens when the status is ''Finding Target'' although in reality it is in combat with that monster.
3 - When having a pet out, it hovers over the pet the whole time.

Last edited:
Might try to leave this on overnight for the first time, will report back with results

So I left it on overnight, and I estimate that it was only on for about an hour and a half after I went to bed. I think my internet cut out, because when I logged there didn't appear to be any reason it logged out other than loss of connection.

Will try again tonight.

So I left it on overnight, and I estimate that it was only on for about an hour and a half after I went to bed. I think my internet cut out, because when I logged there didn't appear to be any reason it logged out other than loss of connection.

Will try again tonight.

i also left it on overnight. it seems that it got stuck due to the low angle of the camera "bug". nevertheless it worked OK for about 3-4 hrs i think

i also left it on overnight. it seems that it got stuck due to the low angle of the camera "bug". nevertheless it worked OK for about 3-4 hrs i think

Can i ask where/ what monsters you were killing? I am normally in a flat area that the bot easily navigates, so i feel more comfortable leaving it.

Can i ask where/ what monsters you were killing? I am normally in a flat area that the bot easily navigates, so i feel more comfortable leaving it.
ankous :p since they're decent money. however when its at its lowest point it cant click through those thick walls sometimes.. and i dont want to risk it in the wilderniss (since there is also a spot for ankous)

Another thing: When consuming a (4) potion for example, it counts the (3) as profit gained.

Say you have a

Super Attack (4) and the bot drinks it, it counts Super Attack (3) $1342 as profit.

Update:

- Profile system discontinued, saving will now be done using the RuneMate Cloud. (This may not work at the moment, it didn't when I tried but it may take time to save, I needed this live to test)
- Various improvements to a few tasks

I'm working on the fixes now to some of the issues mentioned above, as well as fixing cloud saving if that doesn't work initially, I also have a task coming soon which will dismiss randoms on OSRS.

upload_2015-4-10_16-57-48.png

i think u'll like this one ;) told u i would come with a proggy over 24 hrs :$, also ima keep it running for 2 more days (praying to the rs update gods that no update will come) since i wont be @ home ;P

EDIT: the 24h werent flawless btw, grimy herbs + notepaper fails every now and then. keeps the bot like 5 minutes busy to rightclick > use > magic note paper.

also i noticed that when using magic notepaper it counts the price of the item for the full amount, so the profit an hr isnt right. it is more like 50k-125k or so.

lad

Was just wondering, what is the best low level place to use this bot at?
(eg. decent lowlevel xp, stackable loots...)

Was just wondering, what is the best low level place to use this bot at?
(eg. decent lowlevel xp, stackable loots...)

im currently suicide botting it @ chaos druids with magic notepaper, its not the best profits n'or exp but im fine with that

Status
Not open for further replies.