Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another suggestion is to add food looting where it'll only pick up the food after your own supply of food drops below a certain threshold and then it'll keep picking up food until it reaches a certain number. Like you start out with 10, and then if your food is below maybe 8 or something, it'll pick up some more food until it gets to 10. It'd really help out when camping some higher level monsters.

12 year old normie
It doesn't use SoulSplit the "good" way, it will always leave it on even at 90 to 100% HP.

EDIT: Also make it drop empty vials. :p

Last edited:
It doesn't use SoulSplit the "good" way, it will always leave it on even at 90 to 100% HP.

EDIT: Also make it drop empty vials. :p

I did have it working like that but I was asked by someone to change it back and you're the first to tell me to change it back, I'll add an option for it to be toggled at certain percentages.

I've got profile saving/loading working using methods which should work fine on the bot store now, so I'll probably upload the soulsplit options in the same update.

12 year old normie
I did have it working like that but I was asked by someone to change it back and you're the first to tell me to change it back, I'll add an option for it to be toggled at certain percentages.

I've got profile saving/loading working using methods which should work fine on the bot store now, so I'll probably upload the soulsplit options in the same update.

The soulsplit thing is useful when you have a bonecrusher and necklace to automatically gain prayer points, but if you're relying on potions you would want to save as many prayer points as you can to last longer. But thanks!

The soulsplit thing is useful when you have a bonecrusher and necklace to automatically gain prayer points, but if you're relying on potions you would want to save as many prayer points as you can to last longer. But thanks!

I totally agree yeah that makes way more sense and it's how I would do it if I was playing legit, if only I knew how to do dungeonering maybe I'd have a bonecrusher one day :p

12 year old normie
I totally agree yeah that makes way more sense and it's how I would do it if I was playing legit, if only I knew how to do dungeonering maybe I'd have a bonecrusher one day :p

Feel free to contact me if you want to use my account for testing purposes. :)

i have bonecrusher and deamon horn necklace

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.AUx.accepts(c:203)
at rm.AUx.accepts(c:110)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Filter.getAccepted(fjb:220)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(lpb:220)
at rm.NUL.execute(j:46)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(jqb:16)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(xsb:95)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pwb:88)
at a.Gi.run(ydb:80)

status keeps saying :setting up even though i told it to run. also i got it to run 1 time out of 20 ettemps but it wouldn't eat. status would just say eatting but id have to run since he wouldn't. i'm farming volcano lesser demon, and chickens happened on both

For banking, does it only withdraw food or does it support prayer pots? Also can you choose how much of each you can take out?

Update Summary:

- Profile saving/loading now works
- Added more info to the paint
- Added timers to combat so that the script can work out if you've been idling and fix that, even if the script thinks you're in combat (things targeting you behind tables etc)
- A few minor fixes to looting and locating off-screen targets
- Added the ability to render the outline of your custom fight area to more clearly show where you've allowed the script to find targets/loot

There's a video here (excuse the music, I couldn't resist selecting the muffin man song when I realised YouTube had it in their library), that should hopefully help anyone who is having troubles with profile saving/loading.

I've been busy so I didn't get as much done as I would like for this update, but here's what I'm working on now:

- Expanding the functionality of banking, making it possible to set custom items to withdraw as well as food
- Improve looting so that it will loot stackables if they're already in your inventory, this shouldn't be difficult but I need to mess a few of my tasks around to implement this
- Potion/Aura/Buff support

Hopefully the script is working well for everyone and none of the changes bring on any unexpected problems.

For banking, does it only withdraw food or does it support prayer pots? Also can you choose how much of each you can take out?

Only food at the moment, I mentioned above how I'm planning to improve that.

Last edited:
Update Summary:
- Expanding the functionality of banking, making it possible to set custom items to withdraw as well as food
- Improve looting so that it will loot stackables if they're already in your inventory, this shouldn't be difficult but I need to mess a few of my tasks around to implement this

WOW :D

Update Summary:

- Added timers to combat so that the script can work if you've been idling (even if the script thinks you're in combat (things targeting you behind tables etc) and correct that
- Added the ability to render the outline of your custom fight area to more clearly show where you've allowed the script to find targets/loot

There's a video here (excuse the music, I couldn't resist selecting the muffin man song when I realised YouTube had it in their library), that should hopefully help anyone who is having troubles with profile saving/loading.

I've been busy so I didn't get as much done as I would like for this update, but here's what I'm working on now:

Hopefully the script is working well for everyone and none of the changes bring on any unexpected problems.

a lot of nice updates since I last used this. nice man keep it up!

Update Summary:

- Added timers to combat so that the script can work out if you've been idling and fix that, even if the script thinks you're in combat (things targeting you behind tables etc)

Nice! Love how the profile is updated now :D

A few additions that, if you have time could be added:

-Loot/profit calculator
-Ability to enter multiple names/IDS at once in the ''Loot'' tab.
- Ability to loot everything above a value AND the selected item names at the same times.
- Ability to eat food for loot.

Overall a VERY good script, I love using it, thanks man!

EDIT: The rate at which it clicks on the next monster now is SO good o.0

Hey, great script!
-1 question. Is it meant to bank when i have a full invent and get rid of bones, etc? or is this not an option yet?

Nice! Love how the profile is updated now :D

A few additions that, if you have time could be added:

-Loot/profit calculator
-Ability to enter multiple names/IDS at once in the ''Loot'' tab.
- Ability to loot everything above a value AND the selected item names at the same times.
- Ability to eat food for loot.

Overall a VERY good script, I love using it, thanks man!

EDIT: The rate at which it clicks on the next monster now is SO good o.0

I like all of your suggestions and I'll work on adding them, you should however already be able to loot selected items as well as items above a certain value.

Profiles arent saving stuff you want to alch btw.

Yeah I noticed that as well, had a quick look before I had to go out this morning but couldn't see the issue, I'll need to look into it a little more.

edit: I've found the issue and fixed it, I'll push this fix silently but you should notice it working as soon as it is updated.

Hey, great script!
-1 question. Is it meant to bank when i have a full invent and get rid of bones, etc? or is this not an option yet?

Yeah, if you set up a profile with a custom bank area it should deposit your inventory (withdraw food if told to) and then return to your fight area.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you set up a profile with a custom bank area it should deposit your inventory (withdraw food if told to) and then return to your fight area.
hmm ive tried everything and it seems to continue to fight after full inventory , anything im doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.