Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay, I will improve it to make it more clear what is going on, thanks for the feedback.
Thanks mate. And an improved UI that shows the statistics lol. Takes up 1/3 of the screen on OSRS.

I feel like the script has gotten really laggy as of late. I was using this script at Dark beasts and I had a profile saved and I moved the profile across computers to bot on a different computer, but after it loaded the script was really laggy and after a lag spike, it would try to loot something that wasn't there. The spot that it would try to loot on was always a square off the actual loot so it'll just spin the camera around a lot and not do anything.

I feel like the script has gotten really laggy as of late. I was using this script at Dark beasts and I had a profile saved and I moved the profile across computers to bot on a different computer, but after it loaded the script was really laggy and after a lag spike, it would try to loot something that wasn't there. The spot that it would try to loot on was always a square off the actual loot so it'll just spin the camera around a lot and not do anything.

That sounds like a client issue to be honest, I haven't made any changes that would make the script more intensive to run (as long as you have area rendering turned off). If that happens again could you take a screenshot?

Please add an option to tick off "Use food" or not, it seems to cause a bug when you don't have the food selected available on script start.

I selected one of the foods to use by accident and saved my profile, after I started the script it gets stuck on "setting up" and didn't do anything until I started manually fighting something, then it looted the items, alched the stuff I told it to alch, and then returned to doing nothing.

"Stop when out of food" was unticked as well, so it wasn't that.

I remade the profile step by step to see what's wrong, and it seems to be that. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Was playing RS3, by the way, works great after I fixed it. :)

Please add an option to tick off "Use food" or not, it seems to cause a bug when you don't have the food selected available on script start.

I selected one of the foods to use by accident and saved my profile, after I started the script it gets stuck on "setting up" and didn't do anything until I started manually fighting something, then it looted the items, alched the stuff I told it to alch, and then returned to doing nothing.

"Stop when out of food" was unticked as well, so it wasn't that.

I remade the profile step by step to see what's wrong, and it seems to be that. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Was playing RS3, by the way, works great after I fixed it. :)

Ah yeah that would be a problem, I'll fix that thanks for letting me know.

jay

i dont understand how to setup fighting/banking areas for rs07? i enable mouse and click on tiles but it doesn't show anything?

uVfD8od.png

Picture of the bug. I'm trying to loot the flake, but the square is 1 square off and the mouse keeps clicking on the tile next to me/on the tile I'm standing.
Also for some reason, it's now opening and minimizing the action bar over and over. Not sure why this is happening.

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-17_13-50-1.png
    upload_2015-2-17_13-50-1.png
    825.3 KB · Views: 4
uVfD8od.png

Picture of the bug. I'm trying to loot the flake, but the square is 1 square off and the mouse keeps clicking on the tile next to me/on the tile I'm standing.
Also for some reason, it's now opening and minimizing the action bar over and over. Not sure why this is happening.

Thanks for that, is that a Ganodermic flake you are trying to loot? I'll see if I can find it and get some info to give to Cloud, something may be wrong with the model. I've seen a few people reporting the action bar problem in client support, it's a mystery bug at the moment which I think a few developers are trying to get to the bottom of. If it happens to me I'll try and get info on that too.

Yes it is, but I don't think it's just the model. I think there are a few other items that it can't loot such as seeds or noted items. I don't think that's the main issue though. The area that it's trying to loot according to the red square is an entire square off of the actual item. Also I've noticed that it doesn't use quick prayers anymore. It was working fine a few days ago, but now when the script is starting up, it'll just be stuck on the setting up stage until I manually turn it on.

jay

ahhhh i found out what the problem is. for those having trouble setting up areas, by middle clicking, he means the mouse scroll button..... i've been literally left clicking the "middle" of the tiles. Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone that's confused on how to set up areas.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NuL.execute(l:56)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(mpb:175)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(xnb:121)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(eqb:259)
at a.Qi.run(mhb:125)

Happens every few mintues ;(

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NuL.execute(l:56)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(mpb:175)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(xnb:121)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(eqb:259)
at a.Qi.run(mhb:125)

Happens every few mintues ;(

Try restarting your client and seeing if this occurs again, it hopefully shouldn't.

i set up the banking area, then the fighting area. and then choose the monster. I start it, it runs to the bank and either withdraws 28 sharks over and over again, or runs to fighting area and kills till the eat threshold is met then runs to bank to heal. it will not eat if i manually set up the areas..

Status
Not open for further replies.