Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That area tool is really cool, could you possibly create a dev tool which lets you click and drag like that? I think it would be very helpful for developers. (y)

I'm not actually clicking and dragging in the video, I just middle click to place a point, although I do like your idea and it would be a cool improvement :).

It does have the attack option, just that when you click on it it gives you a message saying "You don't have the heart to kill that poor creature again"

I'll add a special case for that NPC when I get chance until I can think up a more permanent solution.

aadd an option so it loots anything worth saay >=1k

I will add that for sure in the next update.

I've changed the way which I go about saving profiles to XML and it has brought up a problem with areas which I need to solve before I can release the update. I'm pretty happy with the way which the current version works and so I'm going to take some time to get this all working well unless anything urgent pops up.

So far here is my to-do list for v1.5:

- Create your own profiles both banking and non-banking
- Save/Load your own profiles
- Add option to loop anything worth above a certain amount
- Add additional options when adding monsters, level etc. to solve the experiment problem

Is there anything else you would like to see? Are there any major problems at the moment I need to fix before moving on?

@Ozzy the script at hellhounds doesn't attack the closest hounds for some reason which decreases the xp per hour cause its running around :p

Thanks for letting me know I'll take a look. :)
also i think in the paint when it says xp gained it includes the xp gained from hp too it would be better if u separate it or not include the xp from hp :p

I think the looting is a bit broken. It sometimes tilts the camera left and right a lot while trying to pick up a black mask that I dropped to test the looting.

from my past experience, cow hides are but they are more likely to get you banned. Hill giants if you make go to the resource dungeon and get the limps in there plus kill kills would be a good idea

Yea there's definitely something wrong with the looting. Tested this at GWD and it missed like all the good drops :/.

Also I made sure I put in the right name.

Yea there's definitely something wrong with the looting. Tested this at GWD and it missed like all the good drops :/.

Also I made sure I put in the right name.

Do you have loot in combat enabled? If not, they may be de-spawning before you can loot them.

MassFighter updated to v1.5.

- Added the ability to load/save profiles (Problems with this on the store, trying to fix, for now run without saving)
- Added looting by value
- Fixed soulsplit
- Added the ability to make custom profiles

Last edited:
- Added the ability to load/save profiles (Problems with this on the store, trying to fix, for now run without saving)
- Added looting by value
- Fixed soulsplit
- Added the ability to make custom profiles

Please add support for Super attack, strength, defence etc etc Thankyou!!

Please add support for Super attack, strength, defence etc etc Thankyou!!

That's on my list :), over the next 2 or so days I'll fix saving profiles, add potion support and add more filtering options for selecting monsters. Looting should hopefully work better now and I spent a while testing looting by value to ensure that's functioning correctly too.

That's on my list :), over the next 2 or so days I'll fix saving profiles, add potion support and add more filtering options for selecting monsters. Looting should hopefully work better now and I spent a while testing looting by value to ensure that's functioning correctly too.

Also could you add drop whats not in the table?

Would be really helpful thanks man. Can't wait till you start making more scripts, love your scripts so much!!!!

Also could you add drop whats not in the table?

Would be really helpful thanks man. Can't wait till you start making more scripts, love your scripts so much!!!!

Thanks man I appreciate it, I don't get what you mean by loot what's not in the table, but there's an option now to make it loot anything above a certain value (loot anything worth over 1k etc.).

I had loot in combat enabled.

I've been botting slayer tasks all day and had no issue with looting, if it continues PM me the item names and I'll look into it.

Thanks man I appreciate it, I don't get what you mean by loot what's not in the table, but there's an option now to make it loot anything above a certain value (loot anything worth over 1k etc.).
He means to drop anything that he doesn't add to the loot settings if it misclicks and accidentally picks something else up (which it does every now and then, but I didn't really see it as much of an issue)...

I still have issues with looting, but not the same issues... For me, it will loot everything I tell it to, but it does it very weirdly...
After a kill, it will run to another npc, but then run straight back to pick up the loot... Then after it picks it up, it will run back to the npc and kill it... A lot of running back and forth...
If I select the "Wait for loot after kill" option, it still does the same thing and doesn't wait at all (or, at least not long enough for me to notice)...

I have a suggestion, too, though... Could you add support to alch items after looting? Not every item it loots, but have us enter the names into a separate list of things we want to alch... I like to kill Ankous because I never have to bank... They drop Bass constantly so I just use that for food and they drop a lot of stackable items, but they also drop a lot of valuable items worth alching...

Also, is the area maker and custom banking implemented, because when I middle click to select areas, nothing happens... I know the saving of profiles isn't working, but you didn't say whether or not this was...

12 year old normie
He means to drop anything that he doesn't add to the loot settings if it misclicks and accidentally picks something else up (which it does every now and then, but I didn't really see it as much of an issue)...

I still have issues with looting, but not the same issues... For me, it will loot everything I tell it to, but it does it very weirdly...
After a kill, it will run to another npc, but then run straight back to pick up the loot... Then after it picks it up, it will run back to the npc and kill it... A lot of running back and forth...

I have a suggestion, too, though... Could you add support to alch items after looting? Not every item it loots, but have us enter the names into a separate list of things we want to alch... I like to kill Ankous because I never have to bank... They drop Bass constantly so I just use that for food and they drop a lot of stackable items, but they also drop a lot of valuable items worth alching...

Also, is the area maker and custom banking implemented, because when I middle click to select areas, nothing happens... I know the saving of profiles isn't working, but you didn't say whether or not this was...

It runs around a lot. On range it will walk to the NPC first before attacking. Even when the monster is in range. This is totally useless and is a serious hit to your exp/hour. :(

If I select the "Wait for loot after kill" option, it still does the same thing and doesn't wait at all (or, at least not long enough for me to notice)...

Yeah the area creation works but you'll need to enable mouse input on the client as they're disabled after you run a script, I'll add a reminder for that. Also, I'll move fixing looting futher to my top priority and leave the profile saving temporaily. I need to think of a better way of waiting for loot to drop, the logic behind what I'm doing I think is good (searching an area around where the NPC died until loot appears or until it times out) but obviously it isn't effective with all types of NPCs.

As for alching that shouldn't be difficult to implement and I should be able to bring it along with the looting improvements, thanks for your feedback.

It runs around a lot. On range it will walk to the NPC first before attacking. Even when the monster is in range. This is totally useless and is a serious hit to your exp/hour. :(

That's strange I've been botting slayer with range lately and didn't notice too much of an issue but I was at Waterfiends which are all close to eachother, I'll do some testing but it should only take a few tweaks to fix this.

Yeah the area creation works but you'll need to enable mouse input on the client as they're disabled after you run a script, I'll add a reminder for that.
Won't it seem weird to Jagex that we're middle clicking to create the areas? Is there any way you could make it so we can set the areas without enabling input? Similar to how draggable paints work or something? I know they probably wouldn't catch on to it any time soon, but once u get a a few hundred or so people doing it every time before they start to fight, I'm sure they would notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.