Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm ive tried everything and it seems to continue to fight after full inventory , anything im doing wrong?

If you've set up a custom bank and fight area then it should be banking and returning, I'll have a play around and see if I can find any problems, thanks for letting me know.

I like all of your suggestions and I'll work on adding them, you should however already be able to loot selected items as well as items above a certain value.
Thanks, I think adding those would be great additions :D As for the loot selecting, I'll try it again today and let you know
Yeah I noticed that as well, had a quick look before I had to go out this morning but couldn't see the issue, I'll need to look into it a little more.

edit: I've found the issue and fixed it, I'll push this fix silently but you should notice it working as soon as it is updated.
Great! Re-adding all the stuff everytime was a big pain, you think you could have it show the current settings when a profile is loaded?

If you've set up a custom bank and fight area then it should be banking and returning, I'll have a play around and see if I can find any problems, thanks for letting me know.
It would be amazing if you could like show a quick video of you setting up a bot and how to use the area feature!

Thanks, I think adding those would be great additions :D As for the loot selecting, I'll try it again today and let you know

Great! Re-adding all the stuff everytime was a big pain, you think you could have it show the current settings when a profile is loaded?

Sure, it's not difficult just a bit time consuming, but I'll get it done :D

It would be amazing if you could like show a quick video of you setting up a bot and how to use the area feature!

Here you go :):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Few things I came across:

- When alching, it sometimes clicks the object it wants to alch,causing it to equip it.
- When casting ultimate abilities, it clicks the spell instead of just using the hotkey.

Few things I came across:

- When alching, it sometimes clicks the object it wants to alch,causing it to equip it.
- When casting ultimate abilities, it clicks the spell instead of just using the hotkey.

As a temporary fix for the first one, try putting the alchemy ability on your action bar instead, I've been botting for hours without that occurring (hopefully it's pretty rare).

That's handled by PlayerSense, I actually thought that was a bug too. It's built into the client and adapts the way the client interacts with things based on how you play (I think), so if you play legit in the client and activate abilities via keybind, I think it will change. I may be wrong though as I'm not entirely sure how it works.

On a general note,

I've got an update waiting for approval which will:

- Fix banking/returning
- Add profit to the paint
- Fill in the GUI when you load a profile, so you can make changes and save it again if you wish

As a temporary fix for the first one, try putting the alchemy ability on your action bar instead, I've been botting for hours without that occurring (hopefully it's pretty rare).
I do have it on the action bar but it's occuring less and less so that's good
That's handled by PlayerSense, I actually thought that was a bug too. It's built into the client and adapts the way the client interacts with things based on how you play (I think), so if you play legit in the client and activate abilities via keybind, I think it will change. I may be wrong though as I'm not entirely sure how it works.
It's weird because 2 updates ago it didn't do it.
On a general note,

I've got an update waiting for approval which will:

- Fix banking/returning
- Add profit to the paint
- Fill in the GUI when you load a profile, so you can make changes and save it again if you wish
Damn, nice!

Really loving the updates you're pushing, good work man! :D

EDIT: Profit calculator doesn't count in drops like herbs.Also doesn't count in picked up Coins.

When picking for example rune items and then alching, it just counts the worth of the item itself.(not a huge problem but it'd be more accurate if it didn't add the worth immediatly but instead added the high alch profit)

Last edited:
I do have it on the action bar but it's occuring less and less so that's good

It's weird because 2 updates ago it didn't do it.

Damn, nice!

Really loving the updates you're pushing, good work man! :D

EDIT: Profit calculator doesn't count in drops like herbs.Also doesn't count in picked up Coins.

When picking for example rune items and then alching, it just counts the worth of the item itself.(not a huge problem but it'd be more accurate if it didn't add the worth immediatly but instead added the high alch profit)

Yeah the profit calculation is very basic at the moment. I need to implement noted looting anyway and so working out when an item is noted and what the quantity is needs to be done and I'll make the profit calculation take that into account when I've done it, thanks for the feedback :)

Something weird is happening with the actionbar. After running for a few hours, I won't have any thresholds/ultimates in the action bar and the only thing left will be the basic abilities. I'm using abilities and setting it to only thresholds and ultimates. I think the problem is that when it's using an ability, it'll click on it and then try to click on some other monster and then maybe drag it off the toolbar. I'll try locking the action bar to see if it fixes it.

Edit: Also have you gotten around to implementing all the abilities yet? I forgot to see if sunshine worked yet.

Something weird is happening with the actionbar. After running for a few hours, I won't have any thresholds/ultimates in the action bar and the only thing left will be the basic abilities. I'm using abilities and setting it to only thresholds and ultimates. I think the problem is that when it's using an ability, it'll click on it and then try to click on some other monster and then maybe drag it off the toolbar. I'll try locking the action bar to see if it fixes it.
Restart your client to get the new update and I think it uses keyboard again instead of the mouse.

Yeah the profit calculation is very basic at the moment. I need to implement noted looting anyway and so working out when an item is noted and what the quantity is needs to be done and I'll make the profit calculation take that into account when I've done it, thanks for the feedback :)
Aah okay that's understandable, I can only imagine how much work a fully-functional profit calculator is o.0

you should call this fighter a sort of beta and when it perfect you should charge us for it IMO. a perfect fighter is worth so much and you miss out on a lot of dollars if you wont

Edit: Also have you gotten around to implementing all the abilities yet? I forgot to see if sunshine worked yet.

I've implemented all of the abilities you asked for yeah. Also make sure your action bar is locked like you said, PlayerSense decides whether to activate via click or keybind I believe and it looks like it's using clicks for you. Sorry but I'm not totally sure how it works or if there's anyway I can force keybind usage.

Aah okay that's understandable, I can only imagine how much work a fully-functional profit calculator is o.0

It won't be too much trouble, Cloud does the vast majority of the work giving us all the data, I just need to work out noted items when I get chance.

you should call this fighter a sort of beta and when it perfect you should charge us for it IMO. a perfect fighter is worth so much and you miss out on a lot of dollars if you wont

I'm not really that bothered about money at the moment, this gives me something to do in my free time which I really value.

It won't be too much trouble, Cloud does the vast majority of the work giving us all the data, I just need to work out noted items when I get chance.
Aah good to hear.

Would it be possible to target the closest monster instead of one at random?

It doesnt eat if you use legacy mode

I'll have to test and confirm that, I don't know why that would happen.

Currently using on 07. I would like to say the set-up is highly confusing.

What's confusing about it? It's just clicking add monster to ones you wish to kill, ticking boxes if you want to use additional features and clicking save/run

I'll have to test and confirm that, I don't know why that would happen.

What's confusing about it? It's just clicking add monster to ones you wish to kill, ticking boxes if you want to use additional features and clicking save/run
Setting up the area's.

Status
Not open for further replies.