Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ozzy

Could you please make an option to suicide? Currently when it dies in DarkScape without food it just logs out/goes to lobby. If you could put a 'no food' option that would be amazing. Please let me know.

tjm

(Legacy interface fixed) When your inventory fills up & you have items selected to be noted via notepaper it will occasionally try to note items in the reverse order. After 5 or 6 tries it will eventually right itself and get the item noted but it looks pretty heat.

My main just got perm banned with this bot. I set it to fight ankous and loot all the valuable drops. I also set no camera rotation. Any possible identification of how my account got banned 2 hours into this bot?

Some reason it stops in one spot, walks back and forward. Not sure if this is for everyone, I am training at water fiends

what does this support to restore pray just pray pots? does it support super prayer renewal or super restore flask

not scanning for targets properly.............. i "rescan" for taget and it won't come up with any!!!!

wtf gentlemen..

plz let me know

The looting is broken. I try to loot, it just clicks on it, then gets stuck in the auto loot menu

edit: nvm. fixed it by disabling loot menu

Last edited:
(osrs) It misclicks alot tbh, i see it trying about 5 times sometimes, other than that it's good. The loot is a little weird also. (unless this is like a anti ban feature or something, but it doesn't look like it)

Have used this quite a lot in the fast few weeks, it was the first bot I used when I discovered runemate. It's worked swell for everything I've needed it for.
I've noticed now since trying to use soul split that it's kind of fucky. It would only open prayer window, would not activate the prayer.
I fixed this by pausing the bot, moving soul split to action bar, and then moving it from one spot on the action bar to another. Strange, but it's kind of worked. Only it continuously tries to prayer flash regardless of the health % threshold I have it set to.
Also if anyone else is wondering regular prayer potions are what I've got to work. Anyway, thanks man. Best combat bot I've used on here so far.

Have used this quite a lot in the fast few weeks, it was the first bot I used when I discovered runemate. It's worked swell for everything I've needed it for.
I've noticed now since trying to use soul split that it's kind of fucky. It would only open prayer window, would not activate the prayer.
I fixed this by pausing the bot, moving soul split to action bar, and then moving it from one spot on the action bar to another. Strange, but it's kind of worked. Only it continuously tries to prayer flash regardless of the health % threshold I have it set to.
Also if anyone else is wondering regular prayer potions are what I've got to work. Anyway, thanks man. Best combat bot I've used on here so far.
yeah same, soulsplit or prayer is really bugged
-----------
what interface setup are you using? legacy or rs3? because i find this script really shitty/bugged as hell

Last edited:
Mod Automation
My main just got perm banned with this bot. I set it to fight ankous and loot all the valuable drops. I also set no camera rotation. Any possible identification of how my account got banned 2 hours into this bot?
Bans are almost never immediate. It is more likely that you were detected with a previous bot you were running.

yeah same, soulsplit or prayer is really bugged
-----------
what interface setup are you using? legacy or rs3? because i find this script really shitty/bugged as hell

RS3, I have in game combat set to revolution with full ability usage in bot. I've just set it to keep soul split active, but have to manually activate it. Then it'll go for hours until prayer pots are gone.

I've been botting 24 hours a day 7 days a week and still no ban, but it'll come.

If you bot, you're going to get banned, so make sure you at least are botting something profitable

RS3, I have in game combat set to revolution with full ability usage in bot. I've just set it to keep soul split active, but have to manually activate it. Then it'll go for hours until prayer pots are gone.
yeah i thought you meant you set it to keep hp over x%, if that worked it would last lot longer

yeah i thought you meant you set it to keep hp over x%, if that worked it would last lot longer
I did have it setup to keep health above a certain % but got tired of fucking with it so finally just set to be always active.

Status
Not open for further replies.