Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ozzy there is a problem with looting it occurs not everytime but sometimes it just says status:looting and does nothing

absolutely amazing bot! I have a request, have you ever thought about a deathwalking feature? As in the bot will walk back to location, using entrances, ladders etc. to get back to spot where it was botting before it died? This would be great for darkscape. Thanks!

Could a feature be added that would stop when the running energy is at 0% and rest it full? A guy walking around all night killing something seems like a quite obvious bot :p

Otherwise excellent job with the bot. Thank you!

Edit: One more thing; if you could add an optional 'event handler' that would give a balloon notification each time someone speaks in the chat, I would be super happy :)

Last edited:
Works on rs3, only thing is that it drinks al my ranging potions that i have in the backpack before it attacks

-Edit: also doesnt use my super restore pots for restoring the prayer points.

Last edited:
It works like a charm. The only complain I'd have is that it prioritizes picking up bones over killing NPCs. Sometimes it'll run to the edge of minimap to pick up bones instead of fighting. lol

It would be perfect to have the option to pick up bones/loot only from the kills you make. Because in public places where bones or certain items drops are very high, it'll just keep looting instead of fighting at all. I hope I explained it well. Otherwise, this is an amazing piece of work.

@Ozzy

Thanks so much for your great fighter script! works fabulously and has helped me gotten to high combat levels, much appreciated. :)

I was wondering if you could tell us whether you're looking into adding regeneration and/or rejuvenation functions to this MassFighter?

Since regeneration with a shield / Rejuvenation is so convenient to replace food, was wondering why this script doesn't use it.

Thanks again!

It works like a charm. The only complain I'd have is that it prioritizes picking up bones over killing NPCs. Sometimes it'll run to the edge of minimap to pick up bones instead of fighting. lol

It would be perfect to have the option to pick up bones/loot only from the kills you make. Because in public places where bones or certain items drops are very high, it'll just keep looting instead of fighting at all. I hope I explained it well. Otherwise, this is an amazing piece of work.

Good point, I'll look into that for you.

@Ozzy

Thanks so much for your great fighter script! works fabulously and has helped me gotten to high combat levels, much appreciated. :)

I was wondering if you could tell us whether you're looking into adding regeneration and/or rejuvenation functions to this MassFighter?

Since regeneration with a shield / Rejuvenation is so convenient to replace food, was wondering why this script doesn't use it.

Thanks again!

Thanks :) I do plan on adding new features, I just need to get an account first.

Good point, I'll look into that for you.

Thanks :) I do plan on adding new features, I just need to get an account first.
Ozzy do you need a members account? I can probably lend you one depending on how many days you need on it :)
It shouldn't take too long right? hehe rejuvenation/regeneration seem like pretty easy functions to add (i might be wrong thoughXD)

Ozzy do you need a members account? I can probably lend you one depending on how many days you need on it :)
It shouldn't take too long right? hehe rejuvenation/regeneration seem like pretty easy functions to add (i might be wrong thoughXD)

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, but it's more a case of me needing to get back into the game before I have the motivation to start getting involved with the bot again :) I may get back to you on that though if I change my mind

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, but it's more a case of me needing to get back into the game before I have the motivation to start getting involved with the bot again :) I may get back to you on that though if I change my mind
Ah gotcha thanks Ozzy. Good luck with the things you're working on!

Prayer works good now Ozzy! great job.
Only the ranging potion is still drinking until there is (1) dose left xD

Hey, a nice feature for this would be to add safe spotting support where the bot will go back to the tile you start it on if wanted. I'm having to find abnormal safe spot areas for darkscape and this would be really helpful ^-^. Otherwise, great bot, I've been using it for a few days. im at magic lv 45. Just 5 more before i work on something else. Trying to get the lvs for DT XD

Status
Not open for further replies.