Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes gets stuck trying to loot when used with new looting system. It keeps clicking on the thing on the ground even tho looting menu is already open. Usually works fine.

Slow compared to everyone else. They tag it i just stand there for 3 seconds, kinda obv bot, (yaks) osrs deadman crowded

Hits examine instead of attack alot.

Works really good!
Use it with a new account. But only one hour in a row. So one hour fighting, one hour woodcutting.. Thats why i dont get banned.
I use it for 4 days now and it works flawlessly!
By the way: I use two accounts at once. One with proxy in RM and one normal with my main. NO PROBLEM!

I do plan on adding new features/fixing problems, just need to get exams out of the way, I'm one week into them and will be done soon :)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.Aux.execute(g:21)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiIiiIiiiIiI.run(Unknown Source)
Got this guy twice at Aviansies.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.Aux.execute(g:21)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiIiiIiiiIiI.run(Unknown Source)
Got this guy twice at Aviansies.

Thanks, I've been inactive as I'm away for a while but I'll take a look at exceptions tonight if I get chance, any chance you were using prayer? OSRS/RS3?

Is there a way to telegrab loot? bot works great, would like to see a way to grab loot from behind cages when range training. thanks

Is there a way to telegrab loot? bot works great, would like to see a way to grab loot from behind cages when range training. thanks

That's a cool idea for a feature, I'll add this once I've got it working well with spectre :)

Great script! Just one problem. If you tell the script to pick up bones, it will pick up bones from everywhere. Do you think you could add an option for it to only pick up bones from the mobs you kill? Or else it will waste time picking up bones from everywhere and not attack anything.
Thanks!

Great script! Just one problem. If you tell the script to pick up bones, it will pick up bones from everywhere. Do you think you could add an option for it to only pick up bones from the mobs you kill? Or else it will waste time picking up bones from everywhere and not attack anything.
Thanks!

I'm rewriting most of the bot atm whilst getting ready for the new client, I'll take a look and see if I can think of a way of doing that well. I could just make it so only bones very close to you are picked up I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.