Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i did , must be something on my side then , thanks

I think the food type is case-sensitive, at least thats what I always do and it works perfect for me.

Big up to Ozzy, I have botted from 50 to 92 str, 40 to 75 att, and 40 to 70 def with this without any problems. <3

wyd

I think the food type is case-sensitive, at least thats what I always do and it works perfect for me.

Big up to Ozzy, I have botted from 50 to 92 str, 40 to 75 att, and 40 to 70 def with this without any problems. <3
ON DS OR RS3 OR OSRS?

I've botted following skills:

1-40 Attack
1-40 Strength
1-50 Defence
1-50 Range
1-50 HP
1-25 Magic

All with this bot. On oldschool runescape. Works flawlessly as of 20-Oct-2015.

Where did u bot?+ i have botted 1-70 in att,str and def in darkscape on goblins but xp is only 13k/h any1 know any higher place to bot?? and if u die u walk back?
i think its the recruitment drive quest, but if you do that you can set your respawn to falador and kill guards/ white knights

Hey! I have a little problem with this bot becoming idle after a short period of time. It works fine when i first start it but after some time it stops attacking. the bot is still running but it stays idle until I click attack on a monster, then the bot carries on as it should and half an hour or so later it becomes idle again. I'm running Macintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Brilliant bot regardless of this, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey! I have a little problem with this bot becoming idle after a short period of time. It works fine when i first start it but after some time it stops attacking. the bot is still running but it stays idle until I click attack on a monster, then the bot carries on as it should and half an hour or so later it becomes idle again. I'm running Macintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Brilliant bot regardless of this, thanks!

I've noticed this as well but however I always thought this to introduce human-like features. Most of the time, clickong on the screen (not clicking on monster. keeping mouse locked) it usually automatically starts attacking again. without any manual input. try that? Just simply click on your screen to highlight the Runemate as your current window. that usually worked for me.

Hey, im not sure if you're still developing this bot or not, but something that would be GREAT for DarkScape is if the bot could re equip wepons upon death. Since you can set your respawn location to any major city, places like ardy could be "suicide" botted, re equip its wepons, and continue the fight. Just a suggestion, I'm babysitting my account right now to achieve this lol.

Last edited:
Hey, im not sure if you're still developing this bot or not, but something that would be GREAT for DarkScape is if the bot could re equip wepons upon death. Since you can set your respawn location to any major city, places like ardy could be "suicide" botted, re equip its wepons, and continue the fight. Just a suggestion, I'm babysitting my account right not to achieve this lol.
i have botted 70 attack and 72 str with training sword and my bot re equip it , idk if its only with training sword, but i thought you should know.

i have botted 70 attack and 72 str with training sword and my bot re equip it , idk if its only with training sword, but i thought you should know.
I tried doing it that way, except in ardy with the paladins and knights. I'm a mage though, so maybe it just wont re-equip staffs? but it wasn't equipping the staff after my death. I baby-sat it for for a while to make sure it wasn't just a one time thing. Thanks for the info though, i think i dropped my training sword so maybe it will work with the training sword equivalent you can get lol.

what is xp/h there?? found that al kharid warrios is 16k/h
I'm not sure for you, but i was getting about 25-30k/hr using magic there. I'm also on Darkscape, so you would be getting about 30% less than that i think since I'm a non member. So, you would get about 17-21k an hour assuming you kill them as fast as i do. It should be an improvement on what you get at al kharid warriors.

I'm not sure if I'm just imagining this (confirmation bias) but the bot seems to work better for me when I'm zoomed in rather close. Normally I play with camera zoomed out to the max and when I start the bot here it often right clicks -> examine instead of attacking. Has anyone else noticed this or is this a known thing?

tjm

Anyone else having trouble enabling SS? goes to prayer tab then struggles to click it, never ends up getting activated

tjm

Just cant get it to work I guess
other then that, flawless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.