Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the current OSRS update -- The bot is not drinking prayer potions, Super Potions, or Teleporting when below X amount of hp.

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using this bot, I have no time at the moment and sadly haven't been able to get it ready for spectre. Once my life calms down I'll release something hopefully better, I think there's a few awesome fighters available ;)

bot no longer supported by the stupid new spectre client, update please or remove this bot. Was working very very well until they had to break it with that bs runemate update

Client Developer
bot no longer supported by the stupid new spectre client, update please or remove this bot. Was working very very well until they had to break it with that bs runemate update

Just fucking wait you impatient piece of shit. You pay literally nothing for this.

The Spectre update is good, it's my problem that I didn't update in time. I'll release what I have when I can and see how that goes.

Any feedback is appreciated but I can't guarantee how quickly I can fix things when I do come around to releasing it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.