Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzy I know the cause of the running away bug, When we bot on darkscape, the bot tires to open ability bar, but there is no minimise/maximise button, so the bot spams randomly on legacy mode, and when u go RS3 mode the bot spam clicks the spot on ability bar that opens the bar.
Just remove the option to open it, or add "Darkscape" support in combat mode.

mkl

using the bot on rs3 and I have noticed that it depends on the minimap alot to get to a target even though a target is shown on screen

Could you make an option to not move the character? for usage in certain training areas with ranged/magic

Definitely would appreciate an option to stay in 1 position and not move the character

Hey @Ozzy any chance you can add regenerate man :D?

I'd like to see these features too, just working on getting rid of some bugs at the moment though as I'm a bit busy but I plan on getting this done..

Just drinks all my potions

This clicking away thing is annoying and crashes the bot after sometime

Ozzy I know the cause of the running away bug, When we bot on darkscape, the bot tires to open ability bar, but there is no minimise/maximise button, so the bot spams randomly on legacy mode, and when u go RS3 mode the bot spam clicks the spot on ability bar that opens the bar.
Just remove the option to open it, or add "Darkscape" support in combat mode.

Thanks a load for the info, as I don't play the game this sort of info is really valuable, I'll get working on a fix.

using the bot on rs3 and I have noticed that it depends on the minimap alot to get to a target even though a target is shown on screen

My reasoning behind this was that the bot was less likely to try and click through interfaces (trying to click a target behind the actionbar/inventory etc.) if it used the minimap heavily to locate targets. If this is causing issues, would you like to see this as an option?

mkl

I'd like to see these features too, just working on getting rid of some bugs at the moment though as I'm a bit busy but I plan on getting this done..

Thanks a load for the info, as I don't play the game this sort of info is really valuable, I'll get working on a fix.

My reasoning behind this was that the bot was less likely to try and click through interfaces (trying to click a target behind the actionbar/inventory etc.) if it used the minimap heavily to locate targets. If this is causing issues, would you like to see this as an option?
Yes please

Apart from the potion drinking bug and the clicking to open the action bar this is still one of the most stable AIO fighters. Really great even with those problems.

Apart from the potion drinking bug and the clicking to open the action bar this is still one of the most stable AIO fighters. Really great even with those problems.

I've just uploaded an update to disable action bar usage on darkscape, there will be a notification on the thread when it gets approved and is live. Looking into potions now, thanks for the feedback :)

Description: Hill Giant Slayer/Banker (Purpose is to bury or bank big bones as well as any other loot)
Npc names: Hill Giant (lvl 28 combat, 35HP)
Location: West Varrock/North East of barbarian village. Requires brass key to enter the shack, go downstairs.
Loot: Big bones, limpwurt root, runes
Bank: West varrock bank. / Edgeville bank (Much trickier considering the pathway of the dungeon and gates to be opened/greater chance of death)

Looking forward to that update Ozzy. A feature that would be nice to see is an equip on death, since most areas without a lot of walkback can be suicided.

I've just uploaded an update to disable action bar usage on darkscape, there will be a notification on the thread when it gets approved and is live. Looking into potions now, thanks for the feedback :)

****NEVER MIND SOLVED :) FOUND ANSWER ON PAGE 49 IF ANYONE HAS A SIMILAR QUESTION*****
First of all thanks to Ozzy for such a great script!

I was wondering whether the magic notepaper function is still working or not?
I set it up correctly but the bot doesn't use magic notepaper on any of the items that I added to that section in loot tab of the bot.

Can Ozzy or anyone please help with loot + notepaper function? thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Are you able to do this
Bot1 will kill bot 2
after 30 seconds and when the bot died bot2 will kill bot1 could you do that and a specif player it should kill??

this would be very useful for darkscape since alot of people boost on it.

Hey Ozzy, first of all thank you for this script. It is very useful.

Your bot seems to work great except that it clicks away from its target. (This causes the user to walk around and waste EXP. )
Is there an option to attack targets and have the bot not click on the surrounding area?

Status
Not open for further replies.