Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using this client on darkscape with the Legacy layout / mode and the bot always clicks on the minimap and attempts to run away after attacking the mob / monster. This definitely slows down xp/her at least by half, hope this gets fixed.

Yo ozzy, the bot's broken, when the option safepot is disabled, the bot still attempts to safespot spamming everywhere to just run away from the monster.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't released any fixes/updates, I started university a few weeks ago and I've been pretty busy. I did ask if any other developer wished to take the project on but I had no takers, therefore I'm going to have to try and find the time.

I also need to get hold of a runescape account as I had to sell mine to buy supplies for moving out, does anybody have an old/unused account which they would be willing to donate for bot development? Don't worry if not as I'll try and level one up.

Sorry again everyone :)

Hello welcome back :) massfighter is one of the best combat bots that i ever used thanks again!

Could you make an option to not move the character? for usage in certain training areas with ranged/magic

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't released any fixes/updates, I started university a few weeks ago and I've been pretty busy. I did ask if any other developer wished to take the project on but I had no takers, therefore I'm going to have to try and find the time.

I also need to get hold of a runescape account as I had to sell mine to buy supplies for moving out, does anybody have an old/unused account which they would be willing to donate for bot development? Don't worry if not as I'll try and level one up.

Sorry again everyone :)
I've got an osrs account with the stats 30 attack 66 strength 30 defence if you still need an account.

I've got an osrs account with the stats 30 attack 66 strength 30 defence if you still need an account.
I've managed to get hold of an account, but thank you anyway :) I'll get to work on fixing issues when I get some free time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.